kate

Jeannie p.o.v

Is been weeks since that confession, weeks without hear or see stiles, avoiding me...constantly. ..scott trying everything to make possible a ...reconciliation. ..that how I called it and nothing....waking up early...just at least see him... but hes still ignoring me....

im going for a run...i need some air..putting my hair in a pony long hair ..using a blue tan top and black running pants ..im not in the humor for using something short..

making coffee before running...listening my uncle going downstairs

Goodmorning...I said..smiling

Goodmorning kiddo....he said getting closer kissing my forehead

Coffee..I said

Yes to the top....please..saying smiling

Difficult night...I ask worry

Difficult case and no answer for anyone...

Stiles going downstairs.....go to the kitchen serving himself some glass of  juice...leave the glass..and getting ready for leave

Uncle call him...

Stiles...he said

Yeap...he said turning looking at uncle

Uncle keep in silenced and watching us...until ...

Is there something happened between you two that I dont know...

We both look at him...

What...stiles said

No uncle...I said

I'll been watching both of you almost a week ...maybe you dont want to tell me..but something happened..

He standing up...getting his things...leaved the cup in the sink..

Getting closer to me looking into my eyes..smiled...kiss my forehead....then he saw stiles put his hand in his shoulders looking at him turning around and walking to the door no finished said..

what ever it is Resolved now...and he leaved.