-iv

★.*。・゚
ISTANBUL
" I LOVE YOU SO "

five knew she was the one.
he knew the moment he saw her standing there in one of his blazers in his kitchen making a cup of tea that he was going to marry her.

when he told his family, they poked fun at him for calling her his "soulmate" when he had only known her for a few short months but he couldn't fight or help the feeling he got in the pit of his tummy when she'd turn and smile at him, he couldn't help the heat that would rise to his cheeks when she'd catch him staring at her and he just couldn't shake the feeling of pure happiness he felt when she'd turn and snuggle closer to him in her sleep.

however, he knew he had to tell her how he was feeling.
but his problem was that he didn't exactly know how to go about telling her just how deeply in love with her he was.
he didn't know if it was something he should make a romantic dinner or if he could simply state it over a cup of back coffee in the morning before the two of them went your separate ways to work.
however, he knew that if he didn't tell her sooner or later he was sure that he was just going to let it slip out at the worst moment imagined.

when he walked into the bedroom and saw her sitting at the end of the bed slipping off her red heels, he thought that now would be as good a time as any.
she had just gotten home from a dinner with her friends, something that always led to her getting home later than normal and a bit more cuddly.
he smiled as he leaned against the doorway and watched her fall back onto the bed as she let out a soft sigh.

"ya wanna know somethin' five?" her voice was a bit muffled as she flopped over onto her tummy and turned her head to look at him. she propped her head up on her hands as her elbows dug into the soft comforter that was on the bed. five just raised an eyebrow at her causing her to giggle.

"what's on your mind love?" his voice was soft and sweet, it was like music to her ears making her grin. she couldn't have looked more perfect to five than she did in that very moment.

"ya gonna marry me?" he asked and she just nodded her head as she flopped back over onto your back causing five to just laugh as he sat down next to her.
"wouldn't mind that." he added in a whisper as she scooted closer to him so that she could rest her head in his lap.

"I Love You."

...