Karen Peralta

My brother walked into the office with a hover board and everyone was weirdly excited. Like why would you be, everyone has seen them and used them. Jake failed a bunch and kept falling so I took mine out and spun in a circle. "Where has that been", Jake asked me. "I only use it if I'm working late and I need some fun", I answered and wheeled my way to the break room. "The next generation is taking over", I hear Tarry yell. "I'm not that much younger then you", I yell back.

So it's my brothers birthday today so that means we are going to moms house to celebrate. Also he is bringing Amy which is good I'd like them to get serious. We got into my hippie moms house and the fire alarm was going off. I gave her a quick hug and went to find something was on fire in the sink. How does that even happen?!? I put it out and went back into the living room.
I came in right when my dad walked in. "What the hell", I ask. "Dad?" Jake asked not as mean as me. I just started at him until mom said, "Your father and I are seeing each other again", I left. Not just to different room I went back outside and started walking. I didn't care what reason she had for it but he doesn't deserve her.
After about 30 minutes I decided to go check up on my brother. Although he dose have Amy. Maybe I should just go for a drink.
Ok one drink later I actually did walk back to moms place expecting Dad to be gone by now. I walked in and Jake was blowing out his candles. LIKE EVERYTHING WAS NORMAL. everyone looked at me and I looked straight at Jake. "HOW ARE YOU OK WITH THIS", I yelled asked at him. I thought after last time he would learn. "No Mary I'm not", he says defending himself. "Really because it looks like your blowing out your candles and acting like everything is ok", I yelled angry. "No Mary", he says walking over. "I thought you would learn from last time", I stormed off to my old room.
Jakes POV
Mary stormed off. I get it. It looked like i was just enjoying myself. But in real life I was throwing a fit and it was working. But  now my sister is pissed at me that means I have to go talk to her. She can be so dramatic. "I'll go talk to her", my dad says standing. "I told you last time. Stay the hell away from her", I said and went to her old room.
"Mary", I say walking in. Why dose it smell like weed in here. "I'm sorry Jake, I ruined your birthday", she says looking down. I laughed, "No that was dad" I haven't seen this room ages. There was a one direction poster up, lights everywhere and some artwork she made when was little. "What are we gonna do", she asks after a few moments of quiet. "I have an idea", I am going to black male him. I I know he cheated on mom but I don't want to tell mom or Mary.
Mary's POV
After Jake left me alone in my room I looked around for a little. I saw my old art and it was us as a family. It was Jake mom and me. No dad, because he left and we didn't need him. I mean what is mom thinking. I mean sure I wish I had someone to teach me about the car. Or something to make dumb jokes and embarrass me. Shit. I want a dad.
Ok I just woke up after falling asleep and thinking. I'm not sure what to do at this point. Should I be selfish and let him stay. If I did as that he will hurt mom. Or should I make him go and watch out for my family. Well the diction was made for me. Jake made it. He was staying.