Part 15

Peerage List:

Lucille - Queen
Kusara - Knight 1
Kara- Knight 2
Jade - Bishop 1
Irene: Bishop 2
Rose - Rook 1
Eva - Rook 2
Keith - Pawn 1
Grace - Pawn 2
Jada- Pawn 3

Your Weapons: Trinity and Frenzy

▬ι══════ﺤ

Anubis: Congratulations (Y/N)!

(Y/N): I only need 5 more pawns, and then I have my entire peerage.

You and Anubis were sitting on the couches talking, the rating game against Riser is tomorrow so you thought you'd let everyone rest the day before.

Anubis: You'll find them, but that isn't as important as getting Rias back for all she's did. 

(Y/N): Trust me, I didn't forget. I'll never forget.

Silver walks in and lays down on your lap, this would have been cute but she is in her lion form. Meaning you are basically stranded there until she gets up, Almost smothered by her.

(Y/N): Silver pleas-

Silver: No.

(Y/N): Ok.

Silver stretched out at a bit and got comfortable, she probably went to sleep. You'll probably be stuck here for a while.

Anubis: Anyway, I'm gonna go meditate for a bit

(Y/N): Alright, see ya.

Anubis: Bye.

Deciding you wanted to feel your legs, you managed to maneuver her off your lap. She moved a little bit but stayed asleep. You were in the clear.

(Y/N): Thank God. Ow!

Shaking off your sudden headache, you walk outside to take in some of the fresh mountain air.

*Stomp *Stomp*

That stomping was starting to become really familiar too you.

(Y/N): What's wrong?

EG3: There is a man at the barrier, many other people behind him.

(Y/N): What do they want?

EG3: Want to talk.

(Y/N): Alright, thank you.

EG3 just smiled and walked away to do whatever golems do in there free time. What do they do in their free time?

(Y/N): Lucille!

Lucille ran up to you as you were heading to where the golem stated the "intruder" was

(Y/N): Come with me, we might have a visitor.

Lucille: Of course my king.

You and Lucille arrive at the barrier wall to see none other than Riser and his peerage there. His entire harem was there behind him, even including his sister.

(Y/N): What do you want, the rating game is tomorrow. 

Riser: Riser came to tell you something.

(Y/N): What is it?

Riser: When Riser wins he plans to ravage the bodies of all the girls in your peerage.

This didn't phase you as you knew you were gonna win. It surprised you though that'd he come all this way to play cheap mind games, do devils really have that much free time?

Lucille: Put this gate down so I can decapitate him, talking like that in front of you should be punished.

Riser starts laughing at this, taunting her even more. He could tell it was getting to her.

(Y/N): Leave it, Lucille. 

Lucille hesitates but stands back, sheaving her sword but continuing to stare him down.

Riser: Are you scared of Riser?

(Y/N): If you don't leave in 10 seconds I'll get the golems, they've been bored.

Riser: Riser isn't scared of no rocks.

(Y/N): Suit yourself then.

Golem 1 and 2 walk over and look at Riser, the size difference instantly becoming apparent. There friendly approach instantly disappears as bloodlust radiates out of them.

(Y/N): Golem's take of care of this trash.

Riser: If you can't enter the barrier you can't leave it, doesn't this stupid boy know how barriers work?

The earth golems ignore this and plainly walk through the barrier, shocking Riser and His peerage. They begin their slow walk towards Riser, you could sense the fear on all of them.

Riser: Riser do-

Golem 1 slams the ground in front of them, trembling the ground below them and cracking the ground. The second one charges Riser, slamming his rock fist practically through his stomach. Riser gets sent flying backwards as his peerage looks at you in awe. They did not wanna mess with the golems

Yubelluna: We take our leave

Yubelluna grabs Riser mid regenerate and teleports out, taking his whole peerage with him. You could tell some of his peerage was uneasy about what had happened though.

(Y/N): Good job guys, very well done.

Golem 1: Anything you ask master.

(Y/N): You guys can go back to what you were doing, I appreciate your help.

Golem 1 and 2 slowly away as you turn to Lucille, the annoyance still clear on her face. She wanted to be the one to do it.

(Y/N): You okay?

Lucille: Why did you let him talk about our peerage like that?

(Y/N): Because it's just fuel for the fire tomorrow, if we engage them now we'd get in a lot of trouble. It's why he instigated us. He knows he can't bear us evenly.

Lucille: *Sigh* That makes sense..

(Y/N): Use all that stored up anger tomorrow, speaking of which we should get to sleep. The game tomorrow is early, and we should be ready.

Lucille: What about Riser, what if he comes back?

(Y/N): Not even Lucifer himself can penetrate this barrier.

Lucille: That's amazing!

(Y/N): Now my queen, lets go.

You grab her hand and walk back to the house. You lead Lucille back inside, the whole time Lucille's blush was a crimson red. She followed you a bumbling mess.

(Y/N): Goodnight Lucille!

Lucille: Goodnight my king.

You and Lucille head to sleep, it was a big day tomorrow. Your first rating game was about to ensue.

▬ι══════ﺤ