People think

People tell me i'm no different from anyone else. they say i don't think with a mind of my own. but they look at me from within their own head. they're aware of what goes on in their own mind so they believe they are different, nobody else could think those same thoughts. Because they think they are so different, it is this exact thought that makes them no different from anyone else. You see, its easy to say somebody has no uniqueness to them if you are just looking at them from the outside. you see their body, clothes, actions. but most of this is also just their attitude or personal self in front of the public. often people hide a lot of themselves. Like an iceberg, only 20% of it can be seen to the eye. it isn't until you look further down under the icy murky water that you see the rest of it.
Ive always believed you cant judge a person at all. You cant judge them based on what you think you know to be true, or what other people tell you. You never know until you find out for yourself who they actually know. Even then you will never know their backstory or what got them to where they are. You also cannot be repulsed by someones actions or way of living. everything is circumstantial, and under the right circumstances, you would have been exactly these things you're repulsed by. So yeah, maybe im not your definition of different. but i believe everyone has a mind of their own and even if they dont, youll never know. its not something you can judge or test or find out for yourself. only they'll know.