happy all the time

"Wake the fuck up!" The yelling and banging of metal makes me jump up and grab my gun from under my pillow. "Calm down it's just me. I'm fucking bored."

"And how's that my goddamn problem?" I groan and fall back on the bed.

"Because I'm making it your problem." He hits the pots together a few more times.

"Are you always this goddamn loud?" I put my pillow over my ears. It barely muffles his response.

"Absolutely. Get the fuck up." He closes the door behind him but he's still banging the pots together in the hallway. I pull on my jacket and boots.

"Done yet?" I'm still rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

He hits the pots together one more time. "Yes."

"So the fuck you wanna do?" I have the cards in my hand again.

He sees them. "Absolutely not. I am not fucking losing again. No my least favorite person, we're playing clue." He points to the game on the table.

"Hey I made the favorite person list! You aren't on mine." I open the box and set up the board while he does his weird shuffle thing. "You know you have to separate the weapons, rooms, and people right?"

"Oh fuck." He goes through and separates them before mixing the piles. He pulls the top one off each stack and puts them face down in the middle of the board. "Ghoul accidentally lit the pocket thing on fire, so we don't have one."

"Enlighten me on how the hell that happened?" I take the green piece and he takes the red one

"Well mr. Green, he's a fucking dumbass." He shuffles The remaining cards and we each take half.

"Your pen, miss scarlet" I hand him a black pen and take the bright green for myself.

"Why thank you, mr. Green!" He says in a terrible southern accent.

"Idiot." We both mark what we have, careful to hide it from each other.

-----------

"I think it was mr. Green in the library with a pipe!" He moves all the pieces to the library.

"You are the worst strategist ever. I'm not the fucking murderer!" I actually have no idea if I am, it's between mr. Green, colonel mustard, and miss scarlet, his character.

"Or are you?" He says in a half spooky half joking voice.

"I will be if you keep this shit up." I threaten.

"Ooh I'm so scared."

"You can fucking fight me. Dining room, colonel mustard and gun." I move the pieces to the dining room.

"Not so fast with the accusations, my good sir." He shows me a colonel mustard card.

"Interesting." I say to myself. It's only our characters. If it's him I'm gonna call him a murderer forever and he'd do the same to me. I have the weapon figured out, it's candlestick, and the place, the kitchen.

"I know. I'm the most interesting person you've ever met. No need to tell me. Mr. Green in the observatory with the rope." He moves the pieces.

I flash the observatory card. "Think again fucker."

"Aw fuck you."

I finally made it to the kitchen, because I know he won't have that card. "I think it was miss scarlet with the candlestick." Now he has to show me if he has miss scarlet or not, because he sure as hell doesn't have the kitchen or the candlestick.