Pt1 Chapter Fourteen

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

KIRA'S P.O.V.

"Good morning, sweetheart." I sat up in my bed and yawned loudly as my mom came in. It felt so odd being back home after being on tour with the boys for so long.

"G'morning, mama." I said and crossed my legs under my covers as my mom sat beside me.

"How'd the tour go?" She asked as I grabbed her cup of coffee out of her hand and took a sip.

"Oh gosh, it was amazing. The shows were epic, and the fans were freaking crazy!" I exclaimed.

"And when do I get to meet Harry?" My mom smiled.

"I was thinking about going out to The Tea House for lunch. Drei and Flannery can come, too." I said, referring to my fourteen year old brother and six year old sister.

"Don;t you think The Tea House is a little girly for the boys?" My mom asked with a smile.

"Harry is a little girly." I replied with a chuckle and got up to get in the shower. After my shower, I sat on the edge of my bed in a towel and called Harry.

"Hello?" His voice was gravel-y, like I had woken him up. Harry's sleepy voice was probably the sexiest thing about him.

"Hey, love. Wanna go to lunch?" I asked cheerfully.

"Sure, how long have I got?" He asked, a little more awake.

"About an hour." I said and I immediately heard him jump out of bed and fumble with the shower.

"I'll see you there, love." He said after I told him the place to meet. I hung up the phone and went to my closet.  I pulled on a pair of bright turquoise shorts and a plain white V-neck. I slipped my grey Toms on, brushed my hair so my curls would air dry, and walked to the living room.

My family was already waiting for me, so I ushered us all out the door. My mother was as gorgeous as ever with her favorite strapless maxi dress on and her wild blonde hair pulled into a messy ponytail. My brother, Drei, looked very similar to me in facial features. He kept his golden brown hair straight and shagging into his eyes, and he had more freckles than me, which I was jealous of. My baby sister, Flannery, was a free spirit. He wild, perfect curls and bright blue eyes matched her personality, and the jean shorts and converse she was wearing made her look even more free and wild.

We only had to drive five minutes up to rode, since Madison was so small and we lived right in town. We parked at the pale pink Tea House and hopped out of the car. I saw Harry sitting on the bench by the door and he stood up when he saw me walking towards him.

"Hey, love." I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pecked my lips lightly. "Did you sleep okay without me?"

"I sleep okay without you every night." I teased and pulled him towards my family. I introduced them quickly and we were soon seated around a white table under a window.

"Here, Harry, you can wear this." Flannery gave Harry a purple feather boa and he immediately wrapped it around his neck. The Tea House always gave crowns and boas to the younger girls who came in, making them all feel like princesses.

"And you have this one." Flannery gave me a plastic crown that I placed on my head.

"Photo opp." Harry snapped a picture of us and tweeted it a few minutes later.

@Harry_Styles: Me and my beautiful @Kir_Wake at The Tea House:) instagr.am/pMrW910p

'So, give us all the details. How was the tour?" My mom asked for the second time that day but soon her and Harry were involved in a deep conversation. I gazed around The Tea House and smiled as I saw a familiar tall brunette at the counter in basketball shorts.

Loving and Losing- A One Direction Fan FicOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara