OKC

I woke up to Corbyn's alarm going off at 7:30 in the morning....
I can hear Zach's and Corbyn start to get up I can feel Jack playing with my hair... So that's means he's awake and Daniel and Jonah have been up for a while...I am aware of that because when you are 8 month pregnant you take many pee breaks during the night...  We only have one bathroom since it a hotel room so I let Zach, Corbyn, and Jack get ready first...They have sound check in the area this morning....

Jonah-Do you always get up that much in the night

Brynn-Yeah normally I do...

Daniel-In the hour I was up you got up 4 times....I bet your ready to have her...

Brynn-Extremely...

Daniel-How much longer..

Brynn-3 weeks and 5 days is the due date...

Zach-DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY....NEVER MIND I FOUND MINE

We look at each other and laugh...
My phone starts to ring I get up and answer it..It's the boys director...

•Brynn on the phone•
Brynn-For the show Friday I think we should do red and black I have some ideas...Nothing to out there kinda simple because the blue really was out there so I'm think that would be really nice and the way the graphics are going to be...

Director-That would be nice if you could today at sound check take some pictures for me that would be great..

Brynn-I will get you as many as you need..

Director-Some to put on the Instagram would be great..

Brynn-I will do my best. See you in minute...

I hang up and see the other boys are ready so I go get dressed...I put this on

We all load onto the tour bus with some help of security since there are fans every where

Once on the bus...

Jack-What colors are we wearing Friday

Brynn-I was thinking red and black simple yet sharp..

Zach-Sweet now Jack can were that crop top...

Jack-Never again will I put that on

We all laugh..

Jonah-Are you excited to do the national anthem tonight

Brynn-I mean I have done it so many times I feel like it's second nature

Daniel-If you ever go on tour your fans are going to flip Brynn

Corbyn-I would bye tickets somewhere random and fan girl...

Brynn-Bet

Corbyn-Bet

Brynn-Let me just go set up some tour dates

We all laugh..

Once we get to the arena the boys start to sound check and I sit in the back with the director and arena operator... we talk about the show... I show the director who's name is John some idea so have for pictures he really likes them...
They sound check and rehearse until an hour before the game... After they are done I take picture like John asked....