Chapter 19

(Emily pov)

I woke up on Shawn's bare chest. I smiled at the thought of him. I missed him so much. I got out of Shawn grip and went over to my suitcase. I picked out a pair of light washed ripped skinny jeans, a black crop top that said '93' on it and a pair of black toms.

I grabbed my things and walked into the bathroom. I did my usual morning routine and put my hair in a high ponytail. I walked out the bathroom only to be greeted by Shawn.

"Morning beautiful." He said and kissed my cheek

"Morning." I said and he walked into the bathroom

I sat on the bed and went through twitter. Nothing but the usual hate. Tears started to form in my eyes threatening to fall.

You would think I gotten use to all the hate but I didn't. I decided to listen to 'Doing it right' by Jack & Jack. I love their music, it always has some type of meaning behind it.

"A haters just a fan that's scared to admit it"

I don't give a damn about what you say

But that's the problem. I do care about what people think of me. I care a little bit too much.

The song finished and Shawn walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"What's wrong." He said walking over to me and wiping away the tears.

"It's nothing."

"You know you can tell me anything, right?" He said and I nodded my head "so tell me."

"It's just the usual hate. It still affects me." I say and he pulls me in for a hug.

"I knew I heard you singing 'Doing it right'" he said and kissed my forehead. "It's okay, there are so many other people out there who love you, including me and the other guys."

"Thanks, now go get dressed we have soundcheck in an hour and I want to get some food." I say and he laughs

He walks over to his suitcase and pulls out his clothes. He changes into his clothes and we start walking to ihop. We get a booth in the back and we look through the menu.

"What are you getting?" Shawn asks

"Probably just some eggs, sausage, bacon and toast."

"Your not gonna get pancakes?" He asked and I shook my head no. "How do you come to ihop and not want pancakes?" He asks

"I actually hate pancakes."

"I didn't know that, If I knew that I wouldn't of brought you here." Shawn says

"No it's fine, Cam drags me to ihop all the time."

"Are you sure, 'cause we can leave if you want." Shawn says

He is honestly the sweetest thing.

"Shawn it's fine." I said and he smiled at me

We ordered our food and we talked about some random things. The food finally came. We ate our food and when we were done I offered to pay but Shawn wouldn't let me. He never does now that I think about it.

We walked to the venue since it wasn't that far. The rest of the guys were already there. They were all backstage sitting in various positions on their phones. Me and Shawn laughed at them.

During sound check we don't really do anything. We normally fool around an talk. Mahogany played some music and all the guys started dancing.

"Hey I talked to Bart and I was wondering if you would like to sing at the event today." Shawn said

"No, I can't." I said

"Why, you have and amazing voice."

"I've never sang in front of a crowd and most of your fans hate me."

I could tell he had nothing to say.

"Emily please, for me." He begged

"I don't know."

"I'll sing with you" He smiled

I love singing with Shawn. His voice is amazing. There are literally no words that can be used to describe his voice.

"Fine, what song are we singing?" I asked

"Give me love?" He suggested and I nodded my head.

Give me love is one of my favorite covers that he sang.

We all fooled around for the time being. Bart told us he was starting to let the fans in. We all went backstage and I started to pace around.

What if the fans don't like me?

How are they going to react when they find out me and Shawn are back together?

So many thoughts were racing through my mind. I was so nervous.

"Emily stand still." Taylor laughed

"Emily what's wrong." Cam said and pulled me in for a hug

"I'm scared. What if the fans hate me?"

"It's going to be fine. I promise."

"promise pinky swear." I said holding out my pinky.

"promise pinky swear" He said and wrapped his pinky around mine.

(Haha I stole that from Finding Carter.)

'promise pinky swear' was something me and Cam use to do as kids. It was our way of telling each other everything was going to be alright and we will always be there for each other no matter what happens.

Mahogany went onstage and started to introduce everyone.

"It's now or never." I say to myself as I walk onstage when my name was called

There's no turning back now.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

There's your chapter. I may or may not update later depending on how lazy I'm gonna be.

~Ahrayal Mendes~

♥♥♥♥♥♥

BYE.