Author's Note

Hey guys!

I just wanted to say thank you all so much for taking the time to read my story and I really hope that you enjoyed it. I know it wasn't the best story or the best written because I never edit any of my chapters (I always get too excited and just post them). 

Thank you all for voting and all your comments! I really did like reading through your comments and the nice messages you would leave me in my PM or message board. Even to my silent readers because without you guys my story wouldn't have as many reads, haha!

Since I'm already writing this author's note, I thought I'd take it as an opportunity to answer some of your questions.

Editing:

I will edit this story and fix all the mistakes and everything. There may or may not be some extra bits added in once I'm done editing! But it will take a while because I'm really busy with sixth form.

Sequel:

Quite a lot of you asked me if I was writing a sequel...Well, writing a sequel wasn't really my original plan but since lots of you wanted one and I enjoyed writing If Cupid Had A Heart, I thought why not? I really fell in love with the characters and it would be fun to write a sequel and find out what's in store for  Dylan and Ari.

Sequel Title:

I haven't come up with a title for the sequel just yet but I have a fairly good idea of what the storyline would be like. I'm hoping that you'll like it just as much as If Cupid Had A Heart, maybe even more!

Sequel publication:

I'm not sure when I'm going to post the sequel, I'm hoping sometime next year around February/March. Maybe earlier or later depending on how I can fit writing into my schedule because I'll struggle to update when I have exams.

Soundtrack:

I've made one : http://8tracks.com/kenzie_chase/if-cupid-had-a-heart

Inspiration:

I don't really know what inspired me to write this story. I just remember thinking about how I wanted to try and write a Valentine's Day themed story.

Did you write the male characters with a certain guy in mind?

No, I don't like basing my characters on real people because using real people would mean that the character would already have a set personality and I didn't want that. I wanted to be able to create my characters from scratch and mould their personality how I wanted it.

Writing Collaboration?

I'm not sure how some of you got the impression that I'll be doing a writing collaboration for the sequel but just to clear things up, I'm not. Sorry if you were hoping that I was.

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask! You can find me here on wattpad or here:

Twitter: KenziexChase

Ask.fm: kenzie_chase

I've literally just made a facebook page so feel free to like it!

Facebook Page: kenziechasewriter

Thanks again! I hope to see you guys on the sequel!

Lots of love,

Kenzie Chase

       xox