Favourite qualites - m a l e v e r s i o n 💌

Jug loves how gracious you are. He loves how courteous you are towards people lesser off than you, always offering support to those in a bad place and giving them advice. You're passionate about seeing the good things in every situation, and you're determined to make him do the same- he admires that.

Archie loves how comforting you are. He loves how you push aside everything else to make sure he cracks a smile. You're committed to making him feel the even slightest bit of joy in the darkest of times, and you won't leave until he does.

Reggie loves how affectionate you are. He loves how fond you are of him, the little things like goodnight kisses are the things that warm his heart the most. You make sure he receives all the love he deserves from you, supporting him in everything he does and watching his every soccer game.

Sweet Pea loves how rebellious you are. He loves how you're never afraid to fight back or break the rules. He supports you in every decision and feels beyond proud to be your boyfriend. You make sure that if something isn't right, you do something to fix it- even if it means getting in trouble.

Fangs loves how accepting you are. He loves how you push past everyone's differences and find a way to come to terms with them. You make sure Fangs feels open to tell you anything, knowing that you're never going to criticise him and he can't thank you enough.

Apologies, I got a bit lazy at the end 💓