4

I went straight home after that. "I'm tripping". I took a deep breath believing myself. "There's no way I just saw that". I shook my head trying to convince myself. "Yeah, I'm just tired". I checked my phone and saw that it was only 11am. "Hmm... That women isn't home, I have the house to myself... Nice".

 Nice"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Most people would be partying and acting stupid but not me. When I said I'm tired, I mean it. The moment I touched my bed, I was gone.

I woke up at 3 because I wanted to go for a walk. I decided to just take a walk in the park... And I should have just stayed home.

 And I should have just stayed home

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I saw another man with a mask and he was watching some type of creature eat a guy. I backed away and stepped on a soda can. "Are you fucking kidding me?". I said and ran.

"Get it". I heard the man say and I hid under a car. I saw the creatures paws near the car I was under and I started to freak out. "Leave". I whispered. The man came, bend down and looked under the car. "There's nothing here".

"What?". I thought. "Doesn't he see me?". I questioned myself and saw the man and the creature leave. I got from under the car confused. "I was under the car, why didn't he see me?". I said. "I don't care I'm going home". I run out the park and ran straight home.

I slammed my door shut and took a very deep breath. "What the fuck is going on here?". I wonder to myself. "And what the fuck was that creature he had with him?". I was asking myself more questions then getting answers. "I'll get forget about it and pretend that it didn't happen". My phone lit up and I saw a email from my school.

I opened it and got pissed off. "Detention?!? For what?!?". I yelled angrily.

"Shit".