chapter ten

The original meeting between the wolves and the Volturi went surprisingly well. Even more surprise as Caius didn't start anything but rather kept quiet and stayed away from them.

At the moment the wolves and the Cullens had started taking precautions for Bella's safety.

The Cullens were together with the Volturi in the Cullen house, with the exception of Bella and Edward who were currently in a tent on the mountain.

Caius stood beside his brothers as Carlisle and Aro talked. He was thinking about the upcoming battle, not really sure what was going to occur. Would their mate accept them or would she try to fight them?

Marcus studied the bonds they had to their mate that they had yet to meet. It was strong and had a silver color, with the exception of Aro's as he had seen her through Jane's memories.

The other guards tried to go through what they would do with their future queen. She was still a newborn and newborns weren't exactly known for their trust of strangers, and they usually had a strong fear and dislike for older vampires, especially with scars. Scars were intimidating.

In the midst of battle they would need to make sure they didn't accidentally kill her, though still take into account that to her they were strangers and she would more than likely try to fight them. Dimitri sighed. "This will take a lot of work."

It's getting closer. Is Will going to be able to save Diego and Bree? What will happen on the battlefield? Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)