thirty. heaven help the fool

WARNING: y'all are gone HATE this...

a lil extra info:

i was honestly so nervous when i first wrote and posted it because i was afraid readers would turn away before giving it a chance but everyone who stayed ended up loving it so i truly appreciate all those taking this journey. the end is worth it!!!

if you'd like further proof, go read the comments on the last three chapters <3

anyways back to your scheduled programming

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞

𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚕

╚═══════════════╝

H E R

Positive.

And I sat on the floor of Maggie and Glenn's old bathroom. Feeling engulfed, buried, in fear.

Suddenly I was banging the back of my head against the wall. "Stupid, stupid, stupid." I muttered between each collision, my breath reaching that of hyperventilation. "God damn it!" The words came out in a near screech.

Everything was falling apart. I wasn't even making an effort to keep it together anymore. This was shit, I was shit, everything was absolute shit. And it was all my fault. It was always all my fault.

It was a total disgrace. An abomination. A product of absolute immaturity and carelessness.

I wish they'd killed me at Terminus. Bashed my skull in and drained my blood into that metal trough. I wish Glenn had never been able to get my heart to restart after that failure of a run. I wish that I was the one who got caught in the revolving door instead of Noah. Of all the times I should have died and didn't, when I was stupidly grateful to have survived, and now this. I wish something had come along and offed me a long time ago.