Chapter Seven

It has been a full week without any sightings of Jason. It's like he disappeared completely, I had even walked my ass out to his little man hut but he wasn't there. I was beginning to think the man had actually been killed or that he left. That was until I heard the precious screams of teenaged boys and girls. Oh and what a sweet melody it was.

I stalked closer and closer to the screams. I spotted one of the girls cowering behind a tree, she was completely nude, her hair wet. How dare they swim in my lake. It wasn't fair that Jason was having all the fun.

I creeped up to the girl, she was on the heavier side, her blond hair reaching down to her boobs, it stuck up in all angles. I contemplated taking her and acting like I was her saviour, but she looked too young. She must've been 16-17. Maybe if I was younger. I had creeped up behind her as she peaked towards the distant screams of her friends. Her body shaking with fear, her ass jiggling as she cried out hysterically.

I pulled my knife out and looked down beneath my feet. I made sure to snap some twigs. She darted her head up and roared loudly as she took off running. For god sakes, I didn't want to go running today. I did that yesterday when I realised I left the hobb on in the cabin.

"come back here" I sang out as she tripped over a tiny branch.

"clumsy girl, should've just stayed still for me" I said getting on top of her.

"please don't rape me" she yelled out.

"bitch firstly, don't think so highly of yourself, you face isn't that great, body... Perhaps" I said staring at her, admiring her curves. My eyes met hers, tear streamed down her small chubby face.

"listen, do you know what way the mad man is?" I questioned referring to Jason.

"His back that way" she moved her head to look back where the screams where. They had stopped awhile ago, I presume he killed them, now his probably marching his tall ass over this way.

"sorry darling, you shouldn't have been in the woods, naked..." I trailed off seeing Jason in the distance. He made eye contact with me and started moving faster. He wasn't running, just walking but jesus he was like one of those walkers in the Olympics.

I quickly slit the whimpering girls throat and ran. Finally the chase I've been waiting for. Every couple of seconds I would look back, he was gaining on me with his superb walking skills.

I laughed like a maniac as I ducked under trees and slide over knocked ones. Yet he still caught up to me and pushed me roughly on the ground.

"ow you big baffon!" I yelled slapping his back as he threw me over his shoulder.

He started walking in the same direction as I attempted to wiggle out of his grasp. Not only was he the world's fasts walker but he was the strongest human to ever exist, fuck the hulk.

Eventually we reached my cabin and he plopped me down on my bed. I stared at him angrily as he sat on the small rocking chair in the corner.

"admit it, you like man handling me" I laughed out seeing yet another boner appear in his pants.

"have you ever had sex?" I found the question leaving my mouth. He just stared at me intently.

"right almost forget you don't fucking speak" I said standing up and walking over to him.

"hello dufus! You have a mouth use it" I said patting his head multiple times. He didn't speak, instead he grabbed my ass and plopped me down on his lap.

"what are you doing!!!" I yelled out squirming. Squiring only made him grow harder beneath me. I looked at him and he tilted his head. He didn't know what to do next.

"fine, I'll teach you the ways of a sinner" I huffed getting off of him and on to my knees. His head remained tilted. I reached for his pants only to have his strong arm grab my wrist.

"man I am trying to suck your dick, let go of me, if you're as big as the man you are then you dick is probably bigger then my mouth" I huffed out. He returned his hand and assisted me in pulling down his pants. His dick springed out almost slapping me in the face.

"excited fellow aren't you" I chuckled patting his dick earning a groan from Jason.

"you going to cum earlier i can already see it" and with that my lips were on his dick bopping up and down. I'm sure this is how you do it, I mean it's what they do in gay porn. Usually they don't let out such howls like Jason does but I'm assuming his enjoying this. The man's probably never touched his own dick before.

After about a minuet Jason was tapping my shoulder I pulled back and a ghastly noise erupted from Jason. I wiped the spit from my mouth with a smirk.

I've never been with a man let alone a killer but hearing those sounds has turned little junior down their on. Jason once again tilted his head like a puppy, if the puppy was a full grown dog that hadn't had a bath since it was born.

He watched as I shed my sweater throwing it onto the bed. I discarded my pants. Jason had a bewildered look in his eyes.

"god you clueless" I chuckled as I stripped my boxers off and my socks, because who fucks with socks on?

"i just realised this is going to hurt a lot" Jason put his hands up.

"for me not you dumbass"  he nodded and gripped my waist and turned me around.

He massaged my ass and I let a moan escape me. I guided his fingers to my mouth and sucked them tasting dry blood and dirt. I then took those fingers and positioned them up my rear.

"put it in me baby" i yelled out. I was enjoying this too much. Jason slowly put his fingers in earning a girlish scream from me.

"ow" I groaned as I pushed back on his fingers. As if a pro he curdled his fingers and brushed against my sweet spot.

"fuck..." I found myself saying breathlessly.

"Alright I think I'm good" I said after two minuets, turning around then eyeing his dick again.

"ill fight through the pain" I nodded to myself as I got on Jason's lap. I positioned my self, Jason holding his dick up. I slowly eased it into me and moan at the sensation of being full.

I adjusted myself and began bouncing up and down. My arms tangled around Jasons neck. Jason's grunts and my moans were the only thing cutting through the silence of camp crystal lake that night, and of course the squeaking coming from the rocking chair and hundred year old floorboards.