Episode 1

Every beetle is a gazelle in the eyes of its mother. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder—and when your mom is doing the beholding, you’re all set. You can count on the fact that your mom is going to be your biggest fan. No matter what. 
The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
I used to loved my mother, more than anything in this world. She meant the world for me. There was an enduring tenderness in her love for me which transcends all other affections of one's heart.
For 25 years, I believed upon this lie that my mother was my savior. I remember as a young child, times were financially hard in our family. Mom would sometimes have to borrow my allowance money to make ends meet at the end of the week. Still once a month, she would buy some meat and would grill them up for Dad and I (she knew I loved meat), and would end up giving me half of hers curry because I would want more. I was too young to completely understand what she was doing. Maybe now also, I fail to understand why she killed me. I was her only son. When I first got the job, she made strawberry cookies for everyone in our neighborhood. She was so glad when I first broke the news to her and even gave us blessings; when I first said that I had found Divya, the only love of my life and I was planning to move out. Little did I know that she will be the one to strangle me in my sleep with her own bare hands that once fed me rice. Why did she kill me ? Was that all because of Divya. She could have said No. I would have never crossed her decision or there is a deeper mystery that I don't know. These questions haunts my mind and I long for her answers !!!

( To be continued )