Episode 3

In general moms have a difficult time letting go of their sons, when it is time for them to mature and break out in the world on their own. They are very protective & sometimes they become too overprotective, the relationship becomes toxic not only for the son, but for the mother also. Being a psychiatrist myself, I never thought my ex to suffer the same !!!
When we, his father & I, got to the front door, the mother was there waiting for us. She led me upstairs to my ex's room.
She banged on the door with her fist and shouted, "We're coming in, son !"
Then, she burst into the room and shrieked, "Are you going to sleep forever? Get up, you lazy good-for nothing!"
Before I knew what was happening, she grabbed a golf club and started beating the sleeping figure under the covers. For a moment, I was struck dumb as she reigned down blow after blow. Then, I sprang into action, grabbing the golf club and wrestling her out of the room.
I hurried back inside to check on her son's injuries, but when I pulled back the bed covers, I couldn't believe my eyes. Lying beneath the sheets was a mummified corpse of my lover. I stood there in absolute astonishment,
staring at the pile of bones and leathery old skin preserved in salts and icebox.
The father approached me, hanging his head in shame.
"It was my wife that I wanted you to see," he said. "This has been going on for years. I can't take it anymore... I am living with my son's killer for six years. The thought of her son leaving away for somehow drived her crazy. I had already lost my only son. I don't want to lose my wife too... I beg of you please help !!!"