Chapter 40

Hwan P.O.V.
I ran as fast as I could. My dads gave themselves to them so I could get away, and I will not let their sacrifice go to waste.

I ran to the place I wasn't sure I'll find at first. Since we're back in time I don't know where is what. But I knew this place was here already, and I just knew I had to go there.

Like V was telling me to, reassuring me that it's the right path, it's where everything will go right. I knew exactly where that place is.

It was the same place that holds our secrets, our greatest moments and our biggest mistakes.

Hotel Soul.

Yun-a P.O.V.
I knew I had to get to the first safe place I can find, as fast as possible. I had no time to think, to plan, to choose. This is exactly what V has been training me for. Telling me there are times that you don't have a second to hesitate. You just go, do as your first thought instructs you, no matter what it is, no matter if you could have a better idea, there's no time. You have to run.

And so I did. Faster and faster, way faster than what my legs could do. I felt terrible pain in my legs, but the ache in my heart was worst. I didn't stop for a second, not even when I was breathless. I couldn't stop, I musn't.

Without any thinking my legs took me exactly where I had to be. I didn't know where I was running for a long time, until I started to see the familiar route I was going on.

My legs took me to the safest place I could be, the location I should've gone to in the first place. It hit me hard, how stupid I was to not come here, tonight wouldn't have happened if only I wasn't so oblivious.

Hotel Soul.