THE STARTING POINT

We fall in love with someone even though we don't expect them to be part of our life. The more you get along with them, surrounding yourself with that person, it will change the relationships that you have started with them no matter what. 

"For the last time and you'll see!" 

Everywhere, all I see are the trees turning wildly against me. When the world stop giving me direction, I started to have a blurry vision of reality that I could not accept because my desire are not yet with me. Memories have flashed back, running endlessly to my head and narrowing my chance of exultance. 

I saw myself draining my energy running away where it blurred my eyes already. Hesitating whether to go back and be chased by my demons. I've never been this hesitant but surely fading away is my only option. 

"Fuck! Watch where you're going." 

I barely looked into his eyes, no need to waste time, and ignored him as If I never knew I existed. I drifted my feet backward and twisted my body to see an opportunity with this man. Since I'll be running away with nothing, better to start from scratch. I watch his agony arises as he looked at me from head to toe not knowing what he did wrong. 

His glances turned into curiosity about how I looked like. 

"You've never seen a human?" His eyes glistened and he looked down with fear. There's nothing wrong with what I'm wearing. It is only a jumpsuit, belt with attached holsters, and adult black combat boots. Before I forgot, I have my revolver in my holster that's why he got that look on me.

I grab his collar and pull him closer enough for him to tremble and panic. 

"What do you need?" I couldn't almost understand it because of his shaky voice.  I whimper as I replied to this innocent man. 

"A house." With cold-blooded eyes, I stared at him directly which knock his consciousness of what I'd just said. I let go of his collar to decide that took him a couple of minutes to process everything as I was just silently waiting for him to be dead if he will have the chance to decline me.  

He shook his head as saying he agreed to me. Well, he has no choice and he won't have time to report me to the police cause I got my way and that is to kill, instantly or everywhere I want even with whom either no one. 

Ruther's POV

"Bathroom." Where does this woman come from, definitely not here in Islandhill. I'm thinking of how will I explain to my mother that I am not interested in a lady and I can't imagine committing myself yet, especially to this stranger. I don't understand her. Is she asking me or just saying anything random? I shrugged myself and before I could open my lips to tell her where it is, I dropped my mouth. For real, I will live with her? It feels so illegal! I wanted to yell at her for removing the jumpsuits not paying attention that she was not alone. Definitely not with her, God please I never want temptations to be the better of me. Her body is an hourglass, with thick legs and --

"Touch me and I'll make sure, you'll rot in hell." I knew what she was thinking and I'm not even like that. I could never do that. I just looked away and my heart was skipping a beat. That's what I'm thinking of. Being dead alive, I wish I had never gotten out today. Before I could think of what I'm going to say, she held my face and made me face her. Oh, she's more stunning than any other woman I've seen before, such a beautiful pair of hazel eyes that matches her dark hair, such freckles on her cheeks, and a pointed nose. 

"Please put a shirt on." My lips trembled for saying it out loud. I respect her as a woman and as a human although my voice hitches. No, she doesn't affect me at all. Not at all.  I'm waiting for her to say her name but she still looks at me like I'm non-existent. I wanna beg her just to put a shirt on because I can clearly her brassiere and her oozing cleavage which I suppose not to see. Not mentioning she's still only in her panties. 

"You can watch me stripping here or lead the way to the bathroom, weak man." Pathetic? Was I insulted for being a gentleman or was this the new norm because I have never been with a girl, knowing I'm already 24 this year and live on my own gladly, with a stable job as a chemist and my mother visits me here in Algeria every quarter. I have never been in a relationship as I am still watching my eyes for my sister, Samira as she's still in her junior year. 

I led her the way to the bathroom as she throws me her remaining piece of clothing from her body. Great, it's absurd how she acts like this albeit the fact that she threatens my life. With exasperation, I throw her clothes in the laundry. I'll teach her some manners after sometime. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 31, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Her Ultimate Suitorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें