All You Need Is Love

Faith's POV

What am I doing? What the hell is wrong with me? I care about Buffy, you could even say I l-l... I really, really care about Buffy. So what am I doing here? What am I doing pacing around my motel room? I'm staying away from Buffy is what I'm doing. I might l... care about her a lot but she accused me of murdering Riley. I admit I didn't really like him but I'd never kill him. I don't do that anymore, not since... the point is she accused me of murder, and I'm not gonna just forgive and forget that no matter how much I might want to.

No matter how much I might want to go to her and kiss her and tell her that everything was all right, that as long as we're together nothing else matters. But I'm not going to. She made her choice and now she has to live with that, even if I don't want her to. She has to... and yet, I can't stop thinking about her. I can't stop wondering if she's healing okay.

Giles said she's gonna be okay but, somehow that only made it a little bit better. Maybe I should go see her, make sure she's all right.

I walk towards the door but stop myself.

Maybe I shouldn't, it would be too much of a temptation. I'll call her... I'll call Giles and find out how she's feeling.

I go over to the phone and pick it up. There's a knock at the door.

Who could that be?

I hang up the phone and look at the door.

Could it be her? Could she be coming to see me? Could she be checking up on me? Making sure I haven't skipped town? Well, I'll have to ask her.

I start toward the door.

For all I know the world could be coming to an end again and she might need my help.

I reach the door and open it.

After all, I did promise to...

"Willow."

I step back and cross my arms over my chest.

"Hey Faith how's it going?"

Why is she trying to be nice?

I turn back into my room.

"What do you want Red? I'm kinda busy right now."

She looks around the place.

"Yeah I can see you're real busy with the lack of things to do."

I turn around to see her come in the door.

"Did you want something?"

"I came to talk."

What?

"You came to talk did you?"

Where am I going with that question?

"Yes."

"Are you sure that's it?"

Again, what am I doing?

I get up close, a little too close for her liking.

"What?"

"I'm thinking, you heard about what went on between B and I and you came to get a piece of me yourself. After all, the four of us seem to be playing for the same team..."

I slip a leg between her thighs, putting as much of my body against hers as possible.

"You, me, Tara... and Buffy."