»»----- Sweater -----««

Y/N's POV

We returned to school on Monday. It was the day we would receive our results, and the day I would get to prove to Sho-chan I'm not dumb. As we were handed back our scores, I noticed a few dejected faces. I didn't worry much though, Mom told me all of the details involving the whole summer training camp thing.

"Everyone... I'm looking forward to hearing your stories... about training camp..." said Mina-chan, sadness evident in her voice.

Four students had failed their practical exams. Izu-kun was trying to comfort them which I found nice. I yelped as Kaminari poked Izu-kun in the eyes. I immediately yanked him away.

"He's just trying to comfort all of you!" I exclaimed.
"What do you know?! You didn't get a single thing wrong on the written exam!!" yelled Kaminari.
"Don't be rude, human Pikachu..." I said, cracking my knuckles. He immediately backed off.

Suddenly, Aizawa entered the room. My face lit up.

"Can I tell them about the news for the summer camp?" I asked, smiling brightly.
"You heard about it?" questioned Aizawa. I nodded my head. He nodded his and let me step to the front of the class.

"Everyone will be permitted to go to the summer camp!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands into the air. The faces of the four who failed lit up. "Everyone passed the written exam! However, there are still those of you who failed the practical one! Kaminari, Mina-chan, Sato, and Sero sadly did not pass, however that is part of the reason you will be attending the camp with the rest of us. During the practical exams, the teachers gave all of you at least one way to win while paying attention to how all of you performed in the situation."

"So why did you tell us you'd be out to crush us?" asked Ojiro.
"It was to make you feel more cornered." explained Aizawa.

"Hold it right there, mister!" I exclaimed. "I'm talking!" I said with a laugh. Aizawa closed his mouth. "Alright. The point behind going to the training camp in the woods is to increase your strength. Those who failed need it most. They need to get stronger. The reason why the teachers said you wouldn't be allowed to go if you failed is because they wanted all of you to try your best. It's the same thing as the first day of school."

"And you knew?!" exclaimed most of the class.
"Well, I only knew because I joined them last year." I said, with a smile.
"So you kept it hidden?!"
"If I told you guys I'd get in trouble! Why does no one seem to understand that?!" I said with a pout. "However, that is not all to it." I looked straight at the four who didn't pass the practical. "Failure is still failure. Therefore, you will all be taking extra lessons during the camp. It'll be tough, but you can come to me if you need any help." I said with a smile. "Did I get everything?" I asked Aizawa. He nodded his head and I returned to my seat.

"You might as well be the teacher." whispered Sho-chan.
"I only have some insider information, it's nothing much." I whispered back.
"How did you do on the written exam? I only got four wrong."
"I got zero wrong." I replied, a smirk on my face. He stared at me in shock before focusing his attention towards our teacher.

The day went by as usual. Classes were rather boring and it was eventually the end of class. My classmates rose from their seats and began conversing. We had tomorrow off so we all decided to go shopping for what we would need during our week at the camp. Everyone seemed to like the idea.

"Sho-chan, are you coming?" I asked, smiling at him. He seemed deep in thought for a second, then he nodded his head.
"Why not." I smiled as he agreed to come. I heard Kirishima yelling behind me.

"Hey, Bakugou, you should come too!" he exclaimed.
"As if I'd do something so irritating." replied Bakugou. I let out a huff as some of our classmates wouldn't be joining us.