year 6 | sectumsempra

I notice the changes of the pale boy with blonde hair. He seems to have lost interest in Quidditch, his favourite sport, and allowed Harper to take over instead. He is also becoming more neglectful in his school-work, as he missed two Transfiguration homework assignments and received detention. He also doesn't attend to his prefect duties, which he would usually happily abuse as he did in the previous year. Draco also spent less time mocking Harry and his friends, despite the many opportunities. He isn't immature as his last five years. He seems to have no interest to the surroundings anymore.

I can easy to say he is now so distressed. He is with greying skin, weight loss and bags under his eyes. I feel sorry about him but I dunno what I exactly can do for him. I desperately want to ask whether he is okay or not but I can't as I'm no one to him, I'm just a schoolmate to him. He may even dunno who I am, but I don't care. I like him from the day I saw him on the train, his blue-grey eyes and his smirk, they were attractive to me.

I see a frustrated figure leaves the Great Hall, he is with blonde hair and a slender body. Yes, he is exactly Draco Malfoy, my crush. I also see someone is following him, the one with untidy black hair and a remarkable lightning-bolt scar, Harry Potter. I can tell something is going to happen, I dunno what is going on, but I bet it isn't something good.

I stand up and follow my fellow Gryffindor.

I find both of them enter a bathroom. I stay outside as it's not the right thing to enter the boys' bathroom. I push the door slightly open to see what is happening inside. Malfoy is standing with his back to the door, hands clutching either side of the sink, his white-blonde head bows. I bet he's crying, I really want to dash in and comfort him.

Suddenly he wheels around, drawing his wand. Instinctively, Harry pulls out his own. Malfoy's hex misses Harry by inches, shattering the lamp on the wall besides him. Harry throws himself sideways and flicks his wand, but Malfoy blocks the jinx and raises his wand for another. There is a loud bang and the bin behind Harry explodes. Harry then attempts a curse that backfire off the wall behind Malfoy's ear and smashes the cistern, water pours everywhere and Harry slips over as Malfoy cries, 'Cruci- '

'No! Stop it! ' I slam the door open and scream, tears streaming down my face to my chin. My appearance stops Malfoy completing the incantation of the Crusiatus Curse. His eyes are widen in shock, he looks guilty as his head bows.

'Sectumsempra! ' bellows Harry from the floor, waving his wand wildly.

Blood spurts from Malfoy'a face and chest as though he had been slashes with an invisible sword. He staggers backwards and collapses on to the waterlogged floor with a great splash, his wand falling from his limp right hand.

'No! ' I moan. I run Malfoy subconsciously and fall to my knees besides him, whose face is now shining scarlet, his white hands scrabbling at his blood-soaked chest.

'No. ' gasps Harry, who is now getting to his feet and plunging towards to Malfoy, who is shaking uncontrollably in as pool of his own blood.

'See what you have done!' I yell at Harry.

'I didn't mean to... I didn't...' he stammers and retreats with his head shaking.

'Get teacher here now.' I say calmly without looking at him.

He leaves.

I grab Malfoy's hand in mine and give it a squeeze, 'It's okay... ' I try to reassure him.

His hand which is in mine squeezes me back slightly as though he can hear what I have said. I look at him with my watery eyes, tears roll down my cheek and perch on his scarlet face. He shakes uncontrollably which make me cry harder.

'Is it... hurt? ' I place my palm on his face and ask tentatively.

His closed eyes open slowly and gaze at me. He shakes his head and gives me a encouraging smile. I grasp his hand more tightly and stay with him until Snape comes.

He kneels over Malfoy, draws his wand and traces it over the deep wounds Harry's curse has made, muttering incantation that sounds almost like song. The flow of blood seems to ease. Snape wipes the residue from Malfoy's face and repeats his spell. Now the wounds seem to be knitting.

When Snape has performed his counter-curse for the third time, he half-lifted Malfoy into a standing position. 'You need the hospital wing. There may be a certain amount of scarring, but if you take dittany immediately we might avoid ever that... Miss (Y/S), take him to the hospital. '

I nod and wrap one of his arms around my neck to let him relies on me. We walk to hospital slowly and barely say anything to each other. I break the silence first.

'Don't worry, you will be okay. ' I try to comfort him and smile at him as I think he is worrying about his wounds.

He looks at me and narrows his blue-grey eyes as though I have just said something strange.

'I'm not worrying about having scars. ' he says feebly and smirks.

'Then what are you thinking about? ' I ask him confusingly and look deep into his eyes, searching for the answer behind them, 'By the way, do you know who I am? ' I suddenly notice he may not know who I am.

He laughs, 'What's your purpose to ask the second question? Of course I know who you are, we are in the same year, (Y/F/N). '

I pout and feel my face is heated up, 'You haven't answer my first question yet, Draco Malfoy.'

'I'm just wondering why you were in the boys' bathroom. ' he can't stop laughing at me.

I flush more furiously, 'Erm... ' I dunno how to answer his question.

'I'm also wondering why you grabbed my hand and caressed my face.' he stops laughing and his face reddens. He looks at me seriously and comes to a halt which make me stop in my track.

'Erm... Because... I love you, Draco Malfoy! From the first day I met you on the Hogwarts Express.' my voice trails off as I see his face.

He gapes with his eyes wide open.

He doesn't expect me to tell him that I love him as I notice his funny face. I can't help but laughing so hard. While I'm laughing with my eyes almost closed, I feel something soft presses against my lips. My eyes wide open in shock, I find Draco Malfoy is right in front of me. His face is really closed to me as he is...

He is kissing me on my lips.

I pull away after I notice what is happening to me, 'What are you doing? ' I pant.

'I love you too, (Y/F/N). Is it clear enough? ' he looks deep into my eyes genuinely.

He leans in and kiss me again. The things around us become hazy and the boy in front of me is the only thing in focus. I kiss him back passionately and pull him closer.

He shudders.

I let him go quickly, 'Have I just hurt you? ' I ask him considerately, 'We should go to the hospital wing as soon as possible.' I suddenly realize we are on our way to the hospital.

He nods and we head to the hospital wing together.