Chapter Forty-Six - Family sticks together 🤞

Vote, Comment and Share ❤️

Zack's POV

I pick up the ring and walk into the house, closing the door behind me.

I glare at my father as I walk past him.

"You're not mad at me are you?" He asks, pouring himself a drink.

"No I'm happy that you tried to stab my girlfriend" I say sarcastically.

"Just remember son, she wasn't really your girlfriend, she was just using you" He said and I stayed quiet.

The truth is he was right. Ashley was only using me, spying on the gang to report back to our enemies.

As mush as I wished that she actually felt something for me, I know that it's not true.

I almost believed her breakdown today, but I had to remember that she only did that to save herself.

I know I should hate her but I don't, instead I still love her. I couldn't watch my father try to hurt her, he's lucky I didn't kill him then and there.

All the hugs, the kisses, the smiles, the laughs, the "I love you's", the love making, the plans and shit if this doesn't hurt. It's like she had everything planned out.

After all the things we did and all the things she said, I can't believe she would do this to me.

I don't want to believe.

My phone rings and I pick up without checking the caller ID. "Hello" I say.

"Zack, it's Olivia" She says and I roll my eyes.

"What is it Olivia?" I ask.

"I found out something, I think you need to hear it"

***************
Ashley's POV

"Good luck" Kaitlyn tells me when she parks in front of the house.

I gave her a weak smile before coming out the car and walking to the house. When I reach inside, I see Stacy sitting on the couch next to trevor with a sleeping Hannah.

"Hey" She beamed when she saw me.

I mumble a hey back before going into the kitchen, hoping to see Joanne.

I see Joanne stirring the pot, while Axel is sitting on the stool talking to her.

"Hey sis" He says when he sees me.

I force a slight smile before looking back at Joanne.

She walks towards me, putting her hands on my shoulder. "Are you alright?" She asks and I breakdown.

I couldn't hold the tears. The pain.

It's too much for me to bear.

I hug her tightly as I cry.

"It's okay hun" She rubs my back.

I glance at Axel to see him with a worried expression before the tears blurry my vision.

"Calm down" She pulls away looking at me. "What happened?"

"It's... It's over" I cry out. "He knows everything!" I almost scream.

"What is she talking about mom?" Axel asks.

"No-nothing hun" She tells him. "Listen let's go to your room" She says and I try to wipe my eyes.

We go into the living room and Stacy and Trevor sees us.

"What's wrong Ash?" Stacy asks and I tried to speak but I know, I wouldn't be able to control myself.