Facebook Killer.

I sat in the cold damp dark room. I looked around terrified that someone might be here with me. "Somebody help me!" I screamed, I know that no one could hear me, but I had to at least try. I tried getting up to run, but something was holding me back. I was chained up. "Somebody help me!!" I screamed even louder. I closed my eyes and put my hand over my face. how did I get into this mess? I asked my self. I knew I was in a tough situation that I wouldn't be able to get out off. "Help, somebody help me." I sat in silent as if someone was going to come barging in and saving me. What is this is isn't no fairy tale where prince charming would come barging in saving me from my evil step mother. This was real it felt more like a horror movie one that i'm not going to make it out alive. "HE-" I was interrupted by foot steps.

"wh-who are you?" I sobbed through tears. he said nothing. we stood there locking eyes. even though his eyes were covered I knew he was staring at me. He lifted his foot taking one step closer to me. I jump. He stopped. I eyed him studying him. He look about 5'8 feet, He looked really strong, he look like he was in his mid thirties.

"You don't remember me?"

I shivered from the sound of his voice.

"No, who are you?"

he chuckled. "I remember the first day we talked." he laughed again "I knew that you were the girl I've been searching for."

"Who are you, I've never talked to you before." I sat there terrified that I had hit a nerved. He clenched his fit signaling that he was upset. He walked up to me and violently grabbed me. I was about an inch away from him feeling his breath hit my face. He unlocked the chain and threw me over his shoulders. "LET ME GO!!"

It's funny how one click of a botton can cause you your life. Let me go back to the beginning to tell you how all this happenned.

A/N: Hey guys!!!.... yeah I've been wanting to try this story out for long now. I deleted my other story because I wasn't really into it as this one. well that's all. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote/fan/comment. lol this is the EVIL side of me *evil laugh* hahahahahaahah. BYE!!!