Chapter 22

Jade

It's been four months since we got to the house and it was going good at first but lately, I haven't been feeling too well which has Drake stressed out. I don't mean to but I can't help it. My body has been achy and weak. Plus I have to drink enough blood for two people or I feel even weaker than normal.

Drake is the one that gives me blood so it leaves him weak so know I have to drink from Lothaire to but it doesn't matter I sent Tyler a message to send a healer who just got here thank god because I need her. Which were I'm going right? I found her in the waiting room and once there I said: "Hello thank you so much for coming I know you had a long ride."

She walked over to me and said: "Anytime Jade so let's go check you out."

"Aren't you tired."

"Yes but your health comes first so let's go."

I shook my head and lead her to my room and once there I said on the bed. She looked at me and said, "So what's wrong Jade because you look very pale."

"I'm achy, weak and I have to drink a lot of blood or it even worse."

"Mmmmm are you drinking human or vampire first."

"More so Drake and Lothaire because he said it should heal me better."

She shook her head and said, "Can you take your dress off and lay on the bed please."

I did as she said and laid on the bed. Thank god it's a girl because I couldn't do this with a man. She touched my stomach and said, "Have you or Drake looked at you stomach Jade."

"No Drake hasn't touched me since I'm not feeling well why."

She looked at me and said, "Look for yourself, Jade."

I sat up and did as she said. Once I did I saw a little bump making her say "Your pregnant Jade I say about three going on four months."

I'm pregnant how the hell will I tell Drake and will he be happy. "Get dress Jade so we can talk."

I shook my head and slipped my dress back on as she said: "You do need more human blood for the baby because that is what she will need but you can drink vampire blood."

"You have to drink twice what you would normally drink since the baby will take some of the blood you drink."

I shook my head and she said, "I'm sure you need to process this so how about I go rest and we can talk more tomorrow."

"Of course I'm sure you're tired."

As she was leaving she said, "I will send Tyler a letter to see if I can stay here to help you with the pregnancy."

I shook my head and watched as she left. So what the fuck I'm I going to do I don't even know if Drake wants a baby. I guess I should tell him at least it might put his mind at ease just a bit. So that's where I'm going but as I was in the hallway Lothaire was in front of me and said: "Drake will love the news."

I crossed my arms and said, "You were eavesdropping weren't you and how do you know."

"Yes and because I do and he is in the office."

I rolled my eyes and left for Drake office. Once there he was doing some kind of paperwork and once I opened the door he said: "You should be in bed Jade."

I shut the door and said, "I know what's wrong with me but I don't know if you will like it or not."

He stood up, walked over to me, moved me to the couch and said: "What wrong Jade."