Who am I fooling..

Yeeeey!  I'm Sooo...... yaaaay!
Another update on this story coz I realized its gaining much attention now.

Making it two updates in a week which is sooo  unlikely of me.

But I love you Cherished readers..

Enjoy reading!!!!
****************

*******************

Mimi's POV

A few moments after Justin had left, I went to the washroom to take care of my looks.

Looking at the mirror I was clearly worked up with swollen lips... Great.... I touched my lips, closed my eyes and reminisce about my little make out session with Justin..

Damn he's really good...but then something caught my attention..

Whoa... I exclaimed in my reflection... What the hell was that?

Did he just leave me with a hickey around my neck?  Damn you Justin. You're the worst.

How the hell am I going to face my sister and my date with that?!

Like.. Hello... Sorry I got a little scratch from a drunkard on my neck..

Who would believe that Mimi... Think.. ! Be fast with it . I hit my head with my hand.

Yes. I remembered.. I've got some makeup in my purse.

Now how do I get my purse.... Think.. Think..

Suz... My sister.

I grabbed my phone from the ground where Justin had tossed it and called my sister..

Hello Suz...

Mimi... Where have you been?! It's not good to keep your date waiting for so long... She replied and chastised me..

Ugh.. I don't need her lectures right now.. I rolled my eyes.

Look Suz.. I'm in the washroom and it's an emergency can you bring my purse? Please be quick with it..

Oooh.. Am emergency... You mean your period or-

Something like that.. Just hurry OK.  I cut her off...and hanged up.

Why does she have to be so nosey.. Gosh!

In no time I heard her calling out my name in the washroom..  I was in one of the cubicles.

Here.. I whispered and opened the door slightly, sticking out my head a little but too careful not to show my neck just to grab my purse from her swiftly.

Quickly shutting the door... Thanks.. I muttered but she was still lingering around..

You know, I had a little chit chat with Jay whiles you were away... She began a conversation..

He's really into you Mimi.. She added

I know.. Please can you just go back in there to keep his company.. I'll join you guys in a jiffy.. I pleaded with her so she could leave me alone to take care of this stupid hickey her boyfriend gave to me.... Even though I enjoyed it.

OK ok... Whatever you say Sis.. Just don't hurt that poor guy too.  She cautioned and I heard her footsteps.

She left... Whew!

I quickly moved to the mirror area and applied  some concealer and press powder over the hickey.

Done.