Chapter 30 - A New Beginning

Days have passed since Elizabeth was arrested, (Y/N) healed from his injury and Ciel wasn't as stressed anymore. The queen sent the earl a thank you letter for all his hard work in taking her down, stated that she had no clue a Midford could do all that. The letter especially made Ciel delighted with himself. So much to the point where he held a ball, the boy usually always hated balls.
   The successful party was held in late March, it had no specific theme, you were to just come and have as much fun as you could all night long. There was music and lively dancing, drinks and delicious snacks. The guests really had the time of their lives that night. Even though most of everybody was enjoying themselves, Ciel acted in a very unusual way that night, he was full of pure happiness that usually only lasted a few seconds but instead it held out all night long. (Y/N) distinctly remembers the earl even offering him to dance, they danced horribly yet still had their own fun. The guests, Sebastian, Claude and the servants all starred at the two, some laughing and others judging. When the bunny was close to the boy, he could strongly smell the champagne laced on Ciel's breath.

   "That must be why he's acting like that." The hybrid thought to himself that long and exciting night. The poor butler sighed from a distance as the two cleared the floor, the bunny laughing in embarrassment as Ciel stepped all over his feet. The demon thought and knew he should've stopped his master from drinking another glass, why did he have to create yet another champagne tower?
   Midst while Sebastian scolded himself, a loud crash was heard from the corner of the large dance room.

   "Tokki!" Claude yelled, rushing over to a table bent in half. The white cloth that covered the table now covered the two lovers that crashed into it. The butler sighed, also rushing over to help the other demon collect the two for the night.

   "My lord, are you alright?" Sebastian spoke up, concerned.

   Ciel swurved to face the tall butler after getting up, falling face first into his chest THEN deciding to speak. Muffled yells made their way through his tailcoat, the inaudiable noises eventually catching Sebastian's attention. He grabbed his master by the shoulders and pulled him off, brushing the bits and pieces of food off his clothes.

   "What was that my lord?" The demon questioned once more, trying to keep his patience with Ciel. The boy rolled his eyes and hiccupped.

   "SEBASTIAN IS GONNA EAT MY SOUL ONE DAAAYYY, SEBASTIAN'S A DEM-"

   The drunk boy was cut off as a gloved palm was placed over his mouth, Claude chuckled from the side at the two while helping his own master. The bunny held his head while trying to steady his balance.

   "I see you have your hands full Michaelis." The spider joked.

   The raven rolled his eyes, brows furrowed in slight anger as the earl bit and nawed his hand in an attempt to speak again,"Yes you are correct."

   The bunny eventually regained his balance to focus on the scene before him. A drunk Ciel chewing and biting on the palm of his demon butler, the hybrid couldn't help but giggle.

   "My my, look what you did to him Sebastian!" (Y/N) bursted unexpectedly.

   "Me?" The demon almost growled, narrowing his eyes towards the bunny. Claude raised his brow at the odd reaction given towards his master, over protection kicked in and he glared at the other demon as the hybrid continued to speak.

   "You're the one who allowed him to drink! Now he's acting like a bratty 5 year old."

   Sebastian lost grip of Ciel as soon as the words left his mouth, the boy fell to the floor and started to kick as though he was having a tantrum. The demon carefully grabbed the whining earl, holding him firmly and tightly before walking away from the scene without another word spoken. (Y/N) smiled, arms crossed as the earl thrashed in Sebastian's grip, the demon was heading upstairs and the bunny had a thought in mind on where he was taking his master.