29

Dylan's P.O.V

I sat on my bed staring at the picture of Amelia on my phone. She fucked up Brittany, like a lot. God she's so gorgeous and when she's mad she's 10x hotter. I sighed as I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said not taking my eyes off the beautiful girl on my screen.

"Hi baby" my mood instantly went sour when I heard the annoying voice of Johns sister who's had an undying crush on me since we were little. I had to put up with her though as she also knew about the mafia and everything, due to her late dad and brother being in the mafia too.

We fucked once or twice that's it, but now she expects me to wife her up or some shit. Yeh not happening.

"What do you want Katherine" I said finally taking my attention off my phone and switching it to her.

My eyes widened as she stood there in nothing but a very see through lingerie which toned her body making her curves stand out more than usual. She smirked at my shocked face and strode towards me her heels occasionally making that annoying clinking sound.

Her hand trailed across my bicep and onto my chest undoing my buttons I looked down then looked back up but this time instead of seeing Katherine I saw Amelia.

What?!

I blinked and saw Katherine's face again. I shook my head and threw her hands off me. She stumbled back and looked at me in annoyance and anger.

Before she could speak my phone began ringing, we both looked down at the screen to see the name Amelia which brought a smile on my face but a frown on Katherine's.

"Is that Amelia Gonzalez?" She asked making my head snap up in surprise.

"How do you know her?" I said furrowing my brows in confusion.

"I was with her brother Adam for a bit she was such a bitch her and her brother" she said crossing her arms speaking in disgust about Amelia and her family.

"You do know her brother Adam is the leader of the Italian Mafia?" I said standing up towering over her. Her eyes widened in surprise and shock.

"Wha- I- I didn't know I'm sorry if I knew he was in the Italian Mafia I wouldn't have gone out with him" she said in fear.

I shook my head and sat down thinking about this.

This could be helpful.

I think.

"Do you think you will be able to win him over again?" I said raising a brow.

"What. I don't know why?" She said sitting down next to me.

"I'm going to need for you to sort the problem out between you and Adam. You could actually be useful for once and spy on him" I said looking back at her daring her to defy me.

She cowered back and reluctantly nodded, her facial expression soon turned into confusion as she looked at my phone.

"Why was the little sister of Adam calling you then?" She said fiddling with her fingers.

"Didn't John tell you about the plan I have of using her to take them down" I said standing up.

She looked lost for a second but soon caught on and nodded her head.

"So she knows about them being in the mafia and hates them" She asked.

I nodded my head and gestured for her to leave my room. She looked disappointed but walked out knowing the consequences of disobeying me.