21

The audience started to scream as soon as Harry and Ariana sat down next to Jimmy.
„Hi guys, it's so nice to have you here." Jimmy started with a big smile.
„Well, thanks for having us." Ariana responded, feeling slightly calmer than before.
„So, you know, I just gotta ask you this, because it's the most interesting thing ever. How did you two end up together?" Fallon asked, and the audience cheered loudly.
Harry grabbed Ari's hand to help her relax, and began talking.
„Well, as you may or may not know, my girl used to be obsessed with me. And by obsessed, I mean it. I think she fainted for a second first time we met." Harry laughed loudly, and the crowd did the same, as Ariana blushed and rolled her eyes.
„My dear friend Niall used to have a massive crush on her, but he followed her instagram a month before I've noticed her. Believe me or not, and I have  no idea how, but I truly did not know she existed.
One night Niall just sent me a post where she said she wrote a song about me and I've spent hours watching her interviews and listening to every single song. Then I DM'd her, asking if she wants to go out on a date with me. And she did." after the curly-haired boy said that, he kissed Grande's hand, making the public go „aww" endlessly.
„I mean, what about Niall though? Is he heartbroken?" Jimmy laughed, taking a sip
from his cup.
„He's our biggest stan. We can't get rid of him." Ariana finally spoke, feeling more confident and smiled cheerfully.
„How did your fans react? Because I know that you've recorded a music video together before you began the relationship and it sparked many rumors."
"Everyone was confused. And we couldn't blame them, theshaderoom was a pain in the ass back then. The rumors they started made me log off social medias for a while, and when I came back, we were together." Ari shrugged her shoulders and blushed again, looking at Harry.
"You guys are so in love with each other, it's beautiful. Did anyone drop the L bomb yet?" Jimmy chuckled, teasing the couple a bit.
"Not yet. We're taking it slow. As slow as we can in this industry" H nodded at the girl and brushed his thumb over her small hand.
"And how did you exactly end up together? I mean, during the break?"
"Harry saw my post about the privacy thing and called. He stayed at my place for two weeks straight, it felt like we were living together. So we thought it's time. I, honestly didn't expect this. I mean, he's saying he asked me out on a date now, but I had no idea it was an actual date back then. I thought he liked me, and that was all. Turns out he's as obsessed with me as I am with him. Never lose hope, girlies." Grande burst into laughter, along with the audience and everyone started clapping.
"So, our lovely audience wants to ask you some questions. Are you fine with that?" Fallon asked carefully and the duo nodded.
A girl stood up and took the mic from the TV crew.
"Hi, um, I have a question for Harry. How do you feel about guys trying to steal your girlfriend?"
H giggled quietly, and straightened out his jacket.
"I trust her with all my heart. I think that answers your question, love." he smiled warmly and the girl sat down, smiling from ear to ear.
A tall, dark-haired guy stood up next, and waved to the guests.
"Hi, I'm Tom, I want to know how do you guys feel about what Pete Davidson said about Ariana in SNL yesterday?"
"What did he say, exactly? I'm afraid we have no idea what you're talking about." Ari responded confidently, but felt her heart beating faster.
"He said that you should break up with "that curly fuck" and let him take you out instead, 'cause he feels like "fucking your little ass"." the guy said, looking uncomfortable, clearly regretting his question.
"I think that Pete Davidson should stick to what he does best - being a clown and stay away from people's girlfriends. I kindly ask you guys to stop saying anything about him to me whether it's here or on social medias. I don't want to waste my energy thinking about that man. Thank you." Ariana smiled sweetly, feeling her hands shake. The Pete Davidson subject made her feel extremely weirded out. He used to be her crush, but after she met Harry things are much different now.
The show went on for a few more minutes, before it was time for Ariana's performance.
"So, Ari, all things aside, will you sing your new single for us?" Jimmy asked, clearly excited, or pretending very well. The girl nodded, gave a kiss to her boyfriend and went to the stage, to perform "Into You".