Part 2

YAY! I updated! so when weleft off, hiruma ordered you to be at the shed? by 6-ish for ''training''

When you got to the school grounds, you saw Sena, Hiruma and Kirita all standing there. It was about 6:01 so you guessed that they were waiting for you.

"What's up guys?" You asked and Hiruma glared at you, however, you weren't scared. He looked at you and casually said "you're late." You quickly retorted to his comment by saying "I can't be on time for everything, especially if you live an hour away from your school." Then proceeded to walk by him and look at Sena.

"So first off, we're going to be checking how fast you can run and stuff like that. At least that's what Hiruma said." Said a scared Sena when you looked at him.

50 yard dash here I come, you muttered under your breath. Just then, Hiruma waltzed over to you with his machine gun. "Alright rookie, Kiritas gonna run first, then me, Sena, and finally you." when Kirita ran, you could tell that his running form was way off, even before he started. He needed to have his knees bent even more so than they already were and he needed to face where he was going. You guessed that he wouldn't get under 6 seconds. When he got 5.8, you were genuinely surprised. Hiruma got 5.2, which didn't surprise you, really. Then Sena ran.

You looked at him right before he started and realized that he was the infamous eyeshield 21 that everybody talked about. It all made sense now. The size, the speed and the form. He ran and got 4.2 seconds. Hiruma walked over to you and asked "think you can beat that?" You said " I don't think so" and to that, he looked confused. You continued talking then "I KNOW so" and his smirk reappeared.

Right before you started running, you looked at Hiruma who just smirked and said "give it your all." That was all you needed to hear. You took off like a blast of lightning, and your time was 3.9 seconds. Sena looked at you and literally died. You saw a little white ghost come out of his mouth. You smiled and Hiruma told you to go get your gear on, because you will be practicing with the team. You walked into the dressing room with Sen. (Cuz you were talking) and picked up your jersey and helmet. There was an eyeshield on the front of the helmet, that would conceal your facial features to any nosy player on a different team. Then you picked up the jersey. Number 12. Opposite of Sena.

Deimon high school now has two running backs. Eyeshield 21 and eyeshield 12.

Lol guys. Karma here! I'm so sorry! I'm still freaking dormant!!! Grr! I'm trying to come up with ideas but I don't seem to come up with any. Also, I'm reeeelly busy but I'll try to find time for my adorable little readers! Karma out!