NOTE FROM AUTHOR-please read!

Hey fellow Wattpadders!

I first posted LIFE'S A WITCH here on Wattpad back in 2011. And it got really popular. Like 18 million reads popular. And because of that success, I ended up with a book deal. I know....I can hardly believe it myself. I'm incredibly lucky and grateful to have my dreams come true.

However, one of the conditions of having my books in stores was...well, that I had to keep my books in stores. That meant I had to take the story down from Wattpad.

Well, it's back, witches! Just in time for Halloween, the powers that be have decided to summon LAW back to where it all began...here on Wattpad!

That's right, starting now, I'll be uploading a new chapter of LAW Every. Single. Day. Until Halloween. And there's nothing scary about that.

So, please enjoy reading LIFE'S A WITCH in its entirety right here. And if you like what you read, and want to know what happens next, please consider BUYING the sequel THE WITCH IS BACK or the prequel/spin-off WHAT THE SPELL, either at a bookstore near you or through online retailers (yes, you can purchase the books on Amazon, and they're also available for the Kindle or e-reader of your choice. Oh, and the audiobooks are pretty amazing, too).

Without further ado, here's my breakout novel, LIFE'S A WITCH...

:)

Brittany Geragotelis

AKA "Britt The Book Slayer"