three

just like that // three

They finish the entire first season of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and move onto the second. They build endless amounts of blanket forts, drink way too much chocolate milk, and feed Richard probably too many chilled crickets. In just four days, Niall's day has become routine with Tally.

As they move onto the third season, Niall's clothes start to slowly disappear. On the fifth day of Tally, she shows up wearing what is definitely one of Louis' sweaters, and a thin silver chain around her neck that is vaguely familiar. She defends her petty theft by claiming that communism will soon be the socioeconomic order and therefore money is fake. Niall guesses that makes sense.

On the sixth day of Tally, they download the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood game. It takes two hours before Niall gives up and starts spending actual money on it. It takes twenty seconds for Tally to tweet that out to her now thirty thousand steady followers because she is a proper menace.

yo @NiallOfficial spends money on the kim kardashian game

Niall throws a pillow at her head. Then he tweets her back. have fun on the e-list @SillySallyTally !!

She gains fifty-thousand followers. His publicist calls him and he sends it straight to voice mail. The continue to exist in their little bubble of chocolate milk and blanket forts and other ridiculous things. Niall makes it to the A-List on Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. Tally gets jealous and makes him buy her coins.

By the seventh day, Niall has spent at least 400 pounds on the Kim Kardashian game. 

Life goes on.

A pair of her shoes ends up in his bedroom, and he has no idea how or why they were abandoned there. Niall is late to two interviews, a photo shoot, and a meeting. On the ninth day of Tally, she actually comes in his room and wakes him up by jumping on the bed until he grabs her ankle and drags her down beside him.

"Good morning," she cheers, crawling on top of his chest. The necklace she started wearing on the eleventh day dips into the top of her loose shirt. It's definitely one of Harry's. "I brought you some tea."

Niall reaches for the cup dumbly. It's lukewarm, half-finished, and way sweeter than he takes it. "This is yours," he grumbles.

"It's called socialism, Niall." She snatches it back from him and takes a tiny little sip, managing to spill some on his bare chest as she does it. "Oops."

Another drop of tea spills. That one was most likely on purpose. "Let me go back to sleep."

"No. We're playing Mario Kart today," Tally tells him. "I know this because I might be psychic."

"Might be?"

"I'm not, really." Tally looks disappointed. Niall laughs again. His hipbones hurt a bit where she's sitting on him. "I ordered with your credit card, like, three days ago and I wanna play now. Now get up, Ni. We've got things to do."

He tries to get out of it by pouting even though half expects Tally to flick him on the nose immediately and drag him out to the living room. She doesn't, but it's in her eyes, so he gives in with a sigh.

"As long as I get to be Donkey Kong," he mutters darkly.

Tally laughs, slapping Niall's shoulder. Her hands stays there, curving softly along his skin. She's literally sitting on top of him, and the amused smile is still on her face, but there's added tension now. She's blinking down at Niall prettily, with so much mischief in her eyes that Niall shivers.

He has no idea what the fuck is going on, and he has to shut his eyes to collect himself. It's an agonizing few seconds, in which Niall braces himself for everything except the feeling of Tally's warm mouth brushing against his bare chest.