A day to cherish!!!

Ashwati's POV
"Hey Ashwati!! Tum bhi Hyderabad me ho na? Guess what... I am coming there Today!!! Yayyyyyyy I am so excited!!"
Anushree called me this morning. We are so happy, she's finally joining us. I quickly ran to Riya and Abhishek to give them this news.

Shubman's POV
Yaar! This is going to be one of the best days of my life. After so many weeks I am going to meet my love, my wife Anushree and my daughter Deepika. Even though everyone supports us, they're the bestest support system. God!!! I missed them so much.

After some hours I got a call from her that she arrived at my hotel. I ran up just to get a glance of her. I saw her from a distance near the reception desk. I was so lost in looking at her. But I could feel something was incomplete. Suddenly I realised a baby ran upto me and hugged me. Awwww!!! My baby is here!!! I picked her up."PAPAA!" She exclaimed as I kissed her on her cheeks. It's truly the best feeling in the world! Anushree came there flaunting her million dollars worth smile. I hugged her tight. "I missed you and Deepika so much!" I whispered in her ears. "We missed you too love!" She said blushing. Uff...even after years of marriage I died at the sight of her blushing!!! We headed towards our rooms as she wanted to meet everyone.

Riya's POV
All of us greeted each other as we saw Anushree. It was like a small reunion for us. We decided to watch a movie at night in shubman's room. I don't know why boys chose a 'Harry Potter movie'.

I am really not into Harry Potter but Ash and Anu seemed interested so I didn't protest. Deepika already slept because she was tired of the journey. We sat on the two couches that we had. Shub and Anushree on a separate one and Abhishek, Kamlesh, Ashwati & I on another.

Even half of the movie didn't finished and I fell  asleep keeping my head on Abhishek's shoulder. He too kept his hand on mine and soon slept. Ashwati  and Kamlesh also looked tired and have already drifted off to sleep. 

Anushree's POV
"Are you still awake?" Shub asked me after the movie ended." Yeah" I replied even though my eyes were shut. We've been lying on the same spot for hours." We can head to the bed if you want to. It will be more comfortable." Half asleep I still managed to smile slowly.

I angled my body into his pressing my hand on his chest and burrying my head into his shoulders. Against his t-shirt, I whispered," I want to stay here."

And so I fall asleep to the feeling of shubman's chest rising beneath me, to his soft breathing warming my cheeks. I fall asleep as he played with my hair, as he rests his chin on my forehead. I fall asleep in the arms of the person I'm totally in love with.

"So jaao Shub...kal match bhi hai!" I could feel his smiling and flaunting the best dimples. He kissed my forehead and I fell asleep.
_____________________________
Hope you liked this one loveshubman. Thanks riyaa0411 for helping me. ❤😘
Sorry for the late update anu...lots of love❤