Chapter 8

gif from giphy

Brian worms his way in between the two teens, placing a hand on each of their chests to gently push them away from each other. "Hey fellas, I mean," Brian stutter as both Andrew and John pushes Brian hands off them."I don't like my parents either, I don't", you cringe at how harshly Andrew bumps into Brian's shoulder as he walks away from Bender. "I don't get along with them...their idea of parental compassion is just, you know, wacko, you know!" Brian makes hand gestures.

"Dork" Bender address Brian with an annoyed glare. " Yeah?" Brian answers. "You are a parent's wet dream, okay? " Bender insults as he walks away from Brian. You roll your eyes at the comment. Of course, he has to insult poor innocent Brian.

"Well, that's a problem!" Brian comments weakly after Bender, sitting down on a desk. Bender turns back to Brian, pointing a finger at him." Look, I can see you getting all bunged up for them making you wear these kinda clothes. But face it, you're a Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie! What would you be doing if you weren't out making yourself a better citizen?" Bender explains to Brian while Andrew watches with annoyances.

"Why do you have to insult everybody?" Andrew asks from his seat on a desk that's next to Allison. Speaking up to defend Brian. "I'm being honest, asshole!" Bender 'correct' Andrew, "I would expect you to know the difference".

"Yeah well, he's gotta name" Andrew points out.

" Yeah? "

"Yeah," Andrew answers back, only to turn to Brian once realising he doesn't know it," What's your name? "

"It's Brian" you answer for Brian, gaining the three's attention. Brian looks at you in surprise. Expecting you to forgot his name by now. You don't know if you should be hurt by that or worried about him. Either way, Brian then notices how Bender and Andrew are staring at him for reassurances. He weakly nods his head to confirm it.

"See" Andrew cries out with a rise of his arm. "My condolences" Bender nods his head, faking politeness as he walks away from the two. Making his way to the front of the tables, walking past Claire.

"What's your name?" Claire asked as Bender now stands in front of her. Everyone turns to watch how the conversation will go. "What's yours?" Bender avoids the question. "Claire" you nearly miss how Claire looked shocked for a second before answering. You almost groan at the action. 'Just because your miss popular doesn't mean everyone has to know your name' you complain to yourself.

"Ka-Laire?" Bender sounds out.

"Claire...it's a family name!" Claire explains. Unsettled by Bender as he sounded out the name.

"No, it's a fat girl's name!" Bender corrected. Again.

"Well thank you" Claire comments sarcastically.

"You're welcome"

"I'm not fat!" Claire defends herself. Not liking how Bender insulted her.

"Well not at present but I could see you really pushing maximum density. You see, I'm not sure if you know this, but there are two kinds of fat people," Claire glares at Bender, not trusting a word he says," There's fat people that were born to be fat, and then there's fat people that were once thin but they became fat...so when you look at them you can sorta see that thin person inside! You see, you're gonna get married, you're gonna squeeze out a few puppies and then, uh," Bender than begins to mime becoming fat. By bringing his hands up to slowly push them out while making a noise.

Claire, annoyed by Bender and everything he's saying, gives him the middle finger.

"Oh...obscene finger gestures from such a pristine girl!" Bender emphasizes on 'pristine' and in the process, mocking Claire. "What do you expect from getting kind compliments from a gentleman" you mutter to yourself from your seat on top of a table.