Yoonmin: LDR

HEY GINNIES~

SO IF YOU GUYS DONT KNOW WHAT LDR MEANS, ITS LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP.

WHICH ALSO MEANS THAT YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP BUT YOUR PARTNER IS FAR AWAY.

THIS ONESHOT IS NOT BASED ON OUR REAL LIFE.

******

Yoongi and Jimin always skype in their free time or before going to sleep. Yes its hard to be in LDR but they fight for their love.

Even tough they go to different schools, neither of them doubt each other, they get jealous but not because they dont trust each other, they dont trust the people aroung their partner.

Jimin's not the jealous type, he gets jealous but only sometimes, he is usually clingy and sweet. Yoongi is more of a jealous type, protective and shy, not because he is ashamed of Jimin, he doesnt like being teased. (TOTALLY NOT OUR PERSONALITIES😂😅😅)

SKYPE:

Jimin:
Love, I miss you

(THATS ACTUALLY OUR CALL SIGN😂)

Yoongi:
I miss you more.

Jimin:
Just a week more and its our 3 anniversary.

Yoongi:
Yeah...

Jimin:
Love, is there something wrong?

Yoongi:
Nothing, hey love I gotta go.

Jimin:
Okay, I love y-

END OF SKYPE:

JIMIN POV

Thats wierd, he always say I love you too. Maybe he's just busy, yeah, thats it.

Just for the mean time, I should think of what to get Yoongi for our anniversary.

Running out of ideas, I call my bestfriend, Jungkook.

ON THE PHONE

Jimin:
Hey kook.

Jungkook:
Hey hyung, whats up?

Jimin:
Can I ask a question.

Jungkook:
Your already asking but okay.

Jimin:
What do you get to Tae when its you guys' anniversary?

Jungkook:
Hmmmm..... How 'bout you get a couple bracelet?

Jimin:
Okay, Thanks kook. Tell Tae I said hi.

Jungkook:
Okay.

END OF PHONE CALL

Maybe Kook's right. I grabbed my coat and keys and went to the mall. When I arrived I immediately went to the jewelry shop.

There were a lot of fancy designs, but one design caught my eye. It was a simple heart design that magnetted(?) to each other, a gold and silver.

"Um, excuse me? May I buy this?" I asked the cashier. "Oh okay, you have great taste. You know we could carve a letter in? Would you like that?" She asked politely and I gladly accepted.

The gold one has a Y in it, and the silver has J in it.

After I went back home, I checked my phone, no messages nor calls....

I really hope he's not busy on our anniversary, that would very very much upset me.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

****

HI GINNIES~

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES, LOVE YOU ALL~💜💜💜

I ALSO NOTICED THAT I HAVENT DONE MORE THAN ONE ONESHOT ABOUT NAMJIN COUPLE, SO ILL TRY TO DO MORE OF THAT.