Chapter 4

Hey guys sorry for the long wait again! You know schooling, sports, the usual excuses that i use but they are all really true!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE AMAZING COMMENTS AND VOTES!(: This is just making my days 20 TIMES BETTER! I hope that i continue to get all these wonderful comments and then the votes... AMAZING! WOOOOOOOO!

Anyways! The second place winner for my banner contest will be shown next chapter because this chapter i have a TRAILER! :D made by MissMalfoy! its amazing!! Check it out please!(:

HERE IS THE NEWEST CHAPTER! :DDDDDD ENJOY!! (i hope you really like it!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I… um,” I began not knowing what to say. Things were starting to have such a great turn out too. The stare he was giving me, oh my goodness I felt like my heart was melting just having his eyes study me. Those eyes just waiting for an answer, how long could I keep this up?

“She was getting contacts for Ashley.” Tucker said, shrugging his shoulders as he unlocked the car. “I offered to give Faith a ride because it is really hot out here. I don’t think anyone deserves to walk in such heat, I mean I am sweating just standing here.” He then did that fist pounding thing that lead to a slap on the back with Trent before hopping in the car.

“Oh,” Trent mumbled. “Why did you seem so scared and frantic when I asked you that?” He was staring at me again with those amazing brown eyes.

I knew I turned a different shade of pink so I lowered my head. “I just don’t like talking that much…” I shyly replied. I kept my head down as I moved passed Trent, making sure to keep my distance. I didn’t know how well these contacts hid the color underneath so I wasn’t about to find out. “Goodbye.”

“Bye Faith, see you in school.”

I slid into the car and was greeted with an awkward silence. Tucker quietly put the car into drive and pulled out of the parking lot. I stole a few glances in his direction but his facial expression never changed. It was that constant no emotions look, like he was thinking about something that was all too important. “Tucker are you ok?”

The silence lingered in the air a few more seconds before I finally got a reply. “Yeah…” That one word held such coldness in it that I couldn’t stop the shiver that went through my body.

“Why do I feel like you’re lying to me?” I asked.

“I’m not lying to you.”

“If you say so…” Pulling out my phone I opened it up and saw fifteen missed calls and twenty text messages. Fighting the urge to roll my eyes I went through them, eight of them were from Jessie and the rest were from my aunt. Then the text messages consist of “we are out of milk! Go to the store!” or “Hey when are you going to call your best friend back?”

Jessie was never the bothering type unless something was very important. Decided to text her I opened a new message and began to type.

Me: What’s wrong?