CHAPTER 4

The bedroom I'm in is huge! There is a balcony that looks out into the mountains! The curtains are white and they look really soft! There is a huge walk in closet... its shut with a big wooden door though.

The bed is queen size with white and grey marble patterns on it. I stand up from the floor and walk towards the bed. I flop down onto it and lay there staring at the white tiled roof.

After a few minutes I hear the bathroom door open and A delicious smell hits my nose. Eben came into the room and handed me a pair of running shorts and a tank top. "Put this on." With that he turned around and went into the walk-in closet.

"Why?" The shorts are black and the tank top is this maroon colour.

"You're going training!" He didn't even turn to look at me. I guess he is still mad.

"Um... why?"

"That's what lunas do! Hurry up!" Eben gave me an annoyed look and went into the closet and closed the door leaving me alone in the room. I decided to rather do what he says to avoid him beating me.

After I got dressed in the soft stretchy clothes Eben came out of his closet dressed in his own running clothes. "Here." He handed me a pair of running shoes and socks.

"Thanks." I mumbled. I put the shoes on and waited for Eben to tell me what to do next. "Are you ready?" He spoke in a weirdly calm tone. "Yeah." I said looking at the shoes. How did he know my shoe size?

____________

Eben led us to a training yard outside the pack house. There are too many scents to be able to remember them all.

"Attention all!" Eben is using his Alpha voice making everyone stop what they're doing and look at him.

"This here is your future Luna...! Treat her with respect and help her train instead of watch her struggle! Make no mistake if you dare harm her, I will kill you myself!" With that he left for the woods. Leaving me speechless and my heart beating fast...

"Um...hi Luna..." a small looking she wolf is smiling at me but not looking me in the eyes, Man I hate that.

"Briley. My name is Briley!" I am trying not to sound rude but when a small wolf calls you what you don't want to be called it gets annoying!

I roll my eyes on the inside of my head and force a smile. "Oh um... I can't call you that Luna! My apologies!" She smiles at me again. She has light brown eyes and blonde hair. She is wearing a white sports bra and black running shorts.

"It's fine. Can you tell me what to do? I have no clue..." I give her my sweetest smile. "Me? Yes! I'd love to! OMG!!" she squealed and I just laugh at her.

"Your name?"

"Oh yeah! I'm Casey... but you can call me Cas..." she winked at me and I can't help but giggle.

We trained for what seemed like hours but turned out to be only one.

After we head back to the pack house to change our clothes Casey came with me to my room, even though I told her she doesn't have to.

"Thank you for helping me out Casey...! Do you know when Eben will be back?" He still hasn't returned from when he left me alone. I don't want to sound like I care or anything but I uh... might worry a bit...

"I can't tell you anything I'm sorry..." with that she bowed and left.

Man, she can be annoying and sweet at the same time!

I decided to take a shower and after I went to the dining area for food because I'm starving - even though its only twelve thirty - On my way down, there is a familiar smell.

"Hey beautiful!" Eben has this thing where he gives a heart melting smile and it always works! So annoying!!!!

"Hi." I look away trying not to let him see my blush.

"Come here!" All of a sudden, his face is serious. "Why?" Stupid question I know.

"I will not ask again." He sounds mad... I'll push some buttons first.

"Neither will I!" I glare at him to make him mad.

Big mistake! He picked me up over his shoulder and walked outside with me. He went around the pack house and set me down again.

He pushed me against a wall where nobody could see us and I guessed to scream would be of no use.

I tried to move away but he just pressed harder his hands holding mine down to my sides. "Don't disrespect me little wolf! I have the right as alpha to lock you in the dungeons." I let out a laugh.

"Oh yeah! You wouldn't dare!" I laugh again and he smirks and evil smirk. Oops. I'm a goner.

He came closer to me and I tried to back away but failed since I'm pinned against a wall.

I can feel his breathing against my face that's how close he is.

"Aww princess you're going to be sorry for opening that mouth of yours!" He smiles and then presses his lips tightly against mine. He moved one hand up to my face cupping it gently. He kissed me a few times then moved away.

Breathlessly we both just stood there.

I look down to the floor blushing like crazy.

I know he is perfect in every way but I still want to run away. Should I still?

_____________

Please leave a vote. Follow me for notifications!

- LeaneLvdb