Wattpad Original
There are 10 more free parts

The Girl He Never Noticed

THE GIRL HE NEVER NOTICED 

by: Neilani Alejandrino (sweetdreamer33)

 Meet Jade.

The girl who wore a black wig, black-rimmed big eyeglasses, braces and old-fashioned clothes. Everyone thought that she was a weirdo, a nerd or a girl resurrected from the past. She was used to being the laughing stock of everyone.

But who really was Jade Collins? Why did she hide her real outer beauty? What happened when her boss, the great Eros Petrakis, finally noticed her? Could she tame the beast inside him?

Meet Eros.

The man who had everything in life. Devilishly handsome, very powerful, brilliant, extremely rich, and had a body that women loved to worship. But, despite all of those positive attributes, he was also very ruthless, a tyrant, cold and heartless.  He was his colleagues' and enemies' worst nightmare. They thought his name was another four-letter word for EVIL. He never smiled; never said 'please' and never apologized for his mistakes. His employees feared him the most. He fired them in just the snap of his fingers.

What made him finally notice Jade? How will he react when he sees the woman behind the big black wig and dark-rimmed eyeglasses?

Enjoy reading the story of Eros and Jade in 'THE GIRL HE NEVER NOTICED.' Join them in their journey in facing their trials in life, overcoming the shadows of their pasts, and finally finding love and happiness.

 Be inspired in their story. Laugh, Cry, Giggle and Feel in Love with them.

╰☆╮ WATTPAD STORIES ╰☆╮

The Monteiro Series:

❤ MY POSSESSIVE BILLIONAIRE

❤ LUCAS' REVENGE

❤ CATCH ME

❤ CLASHING HEARTS

❤ FALLING FOR THE PLAYBOY'S GAME

The Petrakis Series:

❤ EXCLUSIVELY MINE

❤ THE GIRL HE NEVER NOTICED

❤ THE GIRL HE EVER NOTICED [TGHNN 2]

❤ THE BOY I ADMIRE FROM AFAR

❤ THE FALL OF A DRAMA QUEEN

❤ THE BOY SHE LOVES TO HATE (coming soon)

The Valiente Series:

❤ TAMING THE BITCH

❤ RUNAWAY FIANCÉE

The Niarchos Series:

❤ THE SINS OF THE PAST

❤ CLASHING HEARTS

The Russo Series:

❤ SWEET BASTARD

Short Stories:

❤ TRUE LOVE'S KISS

❤ THE ICE PRINCE OF THE DESERT

To my readers:

If you want a billionaire romance with plenty of entertainment and lots of love, this story is for you. It will make you cry, fell off your seat, laugh so hard and blush all along the entire story. Jade and Eros are two people who come from two different worlds and yet managed to fall in love.

Thank you for reading my book.

Lovelots,

Neilani Alejandrino (sweetdreamer33)

Let's connect:

Wattpad ➜ sweetdreamer33

Instagram ➜ sweetdreamer33_xoxo

Twitter ➜ sweetdreamer33_

Facebook ➜ sweetdreamer33WP

Facebook Page ➜ Sweetdreamer33