3

• • •

Brenna stepped out of the shower in her bathroom. Since she fell into her coma, they'd had to move out of their old home and into the Avengers Tower. Tony wanted it to be everything she could ever want by the time she woke up. And it surely was.

She wrapped one coffee colored towel around her body and used another to blot her bleach-blonde hair dry

She wrapped one coffee colored towel around her body and used another to blot her bleach-blonde hair dry. It had nearly tripled in length, reaching all the way down to her hips. Brenna stepped infront of her bathroom mirror and examined her face. It still looked weird to see how sharp her features had become. It felt like just a week ago her cheeks were chubby and round with baby-fat. But she couldn't deny her own beauty; Brenna was quite relieved to have grown into such an attractive lady.

After spending almost an hour blow drying her hair, Brenna entered her room from the bathroom. The room was much bigger than her old one. It was split into two halves by a gray wall, one half for her bed and one for a small living area. It was beautiful.

Brenna walked over to her wardrobe, which had been filled with clothes from numerous shopping trips since waking

Brenna walked over to her wardrobe, which had been filled with clothes from numerous shopping trips since waking. She had gotten to spend a lot of time with Pepper during these trips, who helped her to pick out outfits that looked nice. Natasha had even taken her out a few times, quickly growing fond of the young Stark with a similar personality to her own.

It didn't take long for Brenna to make her choice: a black dress that she'd gotten the day before. It was low cut, but had a decent amount of coverage where it was important.

Just want to give you all an accurate visual representation ♡ feel free to imagine something different, but please do so quietly, without spamming my comments with what you'd change

Brenna smiled at herself, spinning around to test the flare of her skirt. The sun opal shone brightly just above her breast line. She was excited to show off the Asgardian stone that was now a part of her.

After slipping on a pair of black ankle boots, Brenna left her room to go to her birthday party. She wasn't sure what to expect. Her father had been the one to invite people, since Brenna was never able to make go out and friends, due to her condition. But she had a feeling she'd be meeting a few more Avengers, which only made her even more ecstatic.

With a hop in her step, Brenna made her way to the elevator. "Jarvis, take us down," she spoke casually.

"To the party, Ms. Stark?" Jarvis questioned.

Brenna smiled as she confirmed, "to the party."

• • •

"What was she like?" Sam asked Thor as they sat together in the dimly lit party room. The room was huge, and had two levels to it. Low music played as nearly fifty people mingled by the bar or in the sitting areas.

"I don't know, honestly," Thor responded, "I only talked to her briefly." There was a short pause between the two. "She is very beautiful," Thor added with a soft grin of remembrance, "she needn't a stone of Asgard to improve that."

"Keep in mind, she gets that from me," Tony's voice came from behind the other two men.

Sam looked up and over his shoulder to see Stark and Pepper standing closely together. "Hey, how'd she take to the whole..?" He trailed off, gesturing to Tony and Peppers' clasped hands.

"Better than I expected," Pepper replied with a small laugh.

Tony gave her a raised eyebrow look. "Oh, come on, she's always loved you," he pointed out, "of course she was gonna be fine with it." He looked around until his eyes landed on his daughter. She was just entering the lower level of the room where he was. Tony was shocked by her confidence around the many strangers.

"Speaking of which.." Thor began as he followed the father's gaze. He pointed Brenna out to Sam, "that is her."

The calm look on Tony's face faded into a frown as Brenna neared them. He leaned down and muttered to Pepper in seriousness, "where did she get that dress?"

Pepper shook her head slowly and smirked a bit. "I didn't buy it for her," she defended herself.

"Then I need to have a talk with Natasha," he mumbled in disapproval, "..it's very short."

Brenna finally reached the area where the other four were. She smiled at her father and asked, "how do I look?"

Tony hesitated. "Like..like an adult," he told her, smiling through his pain. He wished he could see his daughter wear loose overalls and mismatched socks again. But he knew that those years were passed, lost to the curse of a six year sleep.

Pepper cleared her throat and stepped up to Brenna, who was just a few inches shorted than her. She held her arms out to hug her while complimenting, "you look gorgeous, Brenna."

Brenna hugged Pepper back. But when she was released, she noticed a fifth person had joined them. "Cap," Tony greeted before gesturing to Brenna, "this, is my daughter."

Steve smiled respectfully. "It's nice to meet you," he told her before introducing himself, "Steve Rogers."

"And I'm Sam," Sam added with a cool grin.

Brenna returned her own smooth smile. "A pleasure to meet you both," she told them and introduced herself confidently, "as you know; Brenna Stark."