𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐊𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐘 𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑

KACEY JANE JENNERPOP SINGER/ACTRESS

KACEY JANE JENNER
POP SINGER/ACTRESS

#11 Most Popular | ★ BOOST

BIRTHDAY
June 5, 1996 (age 20)

BIRTHPLACE
Los Angeles, CA

BIRTH SIGN
Gemini

ABOUT
Pop singer and actress who gained worldwide recognition through appearing on the E! reality TV series Keeping Up with the Kardashians alongside her famous family. She started her acting career by appearing on The Vampire Diaries since 2012. Her singing career started by releasing her first album 'Yours Truly' in 2013. Her second album 'My Everything' was released in 2014 and her latest album, 'Dangerous Women', was released in early 2016. She has over 69.8m followers on Instagram.

BEFORE FAME
She was a field hockey player for Sierra Canyon School, but quit it after she graduated.

TRIVIA
She is considered as the talented Kardashian/Jenner because she can sing and act.

FAMILY LIFE
She was born to Kris and Caitlyn Jenner. Her sisters are Kendall and Kylie Jenner, her half-sisters are Kourtney, Kim and Khloé Kardashian and her half-brothers are Rob Kardashian, Brandon, Brody, and Burt Jenner. She was in a relationship with actor Dylan O'Brien from 2013 until mid-2015.

ASSOCIATED WITH
She is good friends with singer Selena Gomez and model Gigi Hadid.

INSTAGRAM

 ˚*  *     ⊹  ˚

. ˚
* *     ⊹ ˚ .   .
⊹ · ✧    * *
.    ⊹ ✦   ✵      *
* .  ·
.     *
.