Cliches

Ok, starting with a basic popular character, Slenderman.
He is not the gentle caring gentleman!! I always tend to make him this way in my stories. But it's a major cliche!
He is brutal and dangerous. Now I'm not saying don't portray him as a gentleman in your Fanfictions, just try to break the cliche a little! Make him a gentleman on the outside but he is very strict and possibly even abusive. Or if you feel like it make him a love sick drunk who has an obsession with playing cards! BREAK THE CLICHE PEOPLE!

Jeff the Killer, I'm shaking my head at the abundance of cliches for him out there. And his story is actually completely different than you think, I'm not gonna get into it but if you wanna know go read CREEPYPASTA FACTS by horrorscope. Now, in a lot of stories....he always breaks into the house trying to kill the main character. Then he changes his mind and says he's gonna visit again. Or he gets disarmed and leaves. Why not do something like the characters family is ACTUALLY THERE and he kills them then kidnaps the MC (main character)...? Or possibly he just shows up in her kitchen making a sandwich or something new and different?! Please people?! Or how about instead of the MC instantly falling for him, they hate him and try to kill him multiple times until they start to see the real side of him?! Ok, and don't even get me started on the people who say he may be ugly but I still love him. Here's some good advice from my best friend, she told me this when I was uncertain about this guy. Everyone thought he was ugly but I didn't. Here is what she said, it doesn't matter as long as you think he/she is fucking beautiful! So instead of saying that, say something like he may appear hideous to everyone else in the world but I think Jeff is the most beautiful creation on this earth. Ok, that's enough for now.

Let's talk about...Ticci Toby. CANONICALLY HE DOESN'T FUCKING OBSESS OVER WAFFLES. Now, I'm not saying don't let him eat them but that's not what he thinks about 24/7! Yes, it can be cute or good if it's his favorite food. But not everyone eats just their favorite food, they'd get tired of it! I have a favorite food but I enjoy other foods!!! Oh, and don't even get me started on how in almost every single fucking story he is childish and goofy. Guys he's around eighteen years old, bipolar, psychotic, and experiences plenty of other mental and physical challenges! Being bipolar, he can be sweet and caring but his mood shouldn't be like that all the time, he needs to randomly snap from time to time. He should randomly become sad and maybe even cry while he was having fun and laughing! It makes for a good and interesting story (or even role play) it draws people in and captivates them. Oh, and what about kissing scenes? It shouldn't be PERFECT. He has a fucking hole in his cheek. The MC should take note of it, think about whilst kissing, but maybe even oddly enjoy it! Ok, all I have on Toby for now.

Now, onto Eyeless Jack... He has no fucking EYES PEOPLE. He can't 'see' your beauty, he gets around with all his other senses! Maybe he loves the feel of the MC's hair, the way the MC always smells of sweet hickory, cigarettes, and peppermint (his other senses should be very strong seeing how he uses them more!), or how the way she sounds when she talks. He should have very specific opinions on these things, since his senses are stronger. And, kissing scenes for him, he has a messy black goo all over his face, incorporate this during a kissing scene. Make a challenge for EJ and the MC to overcome! Also, he mainly eats kidneys, however he does eat other organs. He doesn't obsess over them, it's the same concept of waffles with Toby. Also, it is ok for him to eat other foods, however he has a taste for humans so he shouldn't love regular foods! That's all I can really think of on him right now, so into the next person.

BEN Drowned, a favorite of many. Honestly, he's not my favorite. Slenderman, Ticci Toby, and Masky are my favorites even though masky technically isn't a Creepypasta. Anyways, back on subject! HE IS NOT A POTHEAD! He is not short guys, he is actually around five foot two. But he's not a fücking midget! He's a ghost so he does have the ability to phase through things and jump through objects. Get creative people!

Now, what about Hoodie? HE DOES NOT STUTTER! He just doesn't talk much, make him the silent, mysterious, brooding type! Also...CHEESECAKE....WTAF..... Canonically he doesn't eat cheesecake (same for masky) also same concept as Toby and the favorite foods. Plus, Masky and Hoodie are technically not creepypastas, they are apart of the marbel hornets fandom. Look it up on YouTube, it's great! Also, his weapon is a HANDGUN (repeat after me) A HANDGUN! People get his and Maskys confused a lot, even experienced Creepypasta Fanfiction writers. Masky uses a pipe. A PIPE PEOPLE! Get your facts straight please. I don't have much for Hoodie so onto Masky.

Masky doesn't like cheesecake canonically. Make him like it if you want. But not obsess! He also isn't annoyed by Toby either. That was one comic strip and it was funny at first, but people overused it. So, create a different comedic relief in your Fanfiction! I don't see it enough but canonically Masky has a smoking problem, drug addictions, and a drinking problem, use this please guys! MASKY USES A PIPE NOT A HANDGUN! Glad we've established that! Ps, marbel hornets, YouTube!

Now, enough about creepypasta! Let's have a little chat about your MC, whether it's an OC, a reader story, or whatever you want to make it, be creative. In all stories, the MC is abused, bullied, or something like that. The emo girl with a perfect body does not get bullied, sorry. In fact, a lot of times they have a lot of friends and sometimes can be considered popular. Not all parents abuse their kids just because they're fucking sadists or druggee alcoholics! Come up with something new and interesting please! And instead of going into the woods(although sometimes it makes for a wonderful story), have the MC just up and leave to a new house or apartment or with a friend or EVEN ON THE STREETS IDK. Or, the MC gets kidnapped. Just flat out agrees to be a pasta. Something new please? Ok ok, enough rant on cliche, thank you, until next time.