Chapter 9

PAST CONTINUE......

The next day was Saturday.. Rose insist on going to a breakfast, to nearby Cafe.. I was sitting beside Zach.. Who kept on glancing at me every now and then.. Rose and Ethan sat opposite to us.

"I have flight in 3 hours.." Ethan told Rose, to which she nodded.

"I thought you were angry on her!" Zach asked Ethan..

He gave Rose a nervous smile to which She scowl.. "It was her Gay friend" he told us and Zach burst out laughing.. I giggled to.

Rose promised me that she will tell everything to me once Ethan left..

"So Bella, What happened with you and Alex!" She asked wiggling her eyebrows..

I chuckle "I don't think, he is going to talk to me anymore" I told her.. She frown "What,? Why!!?" She asked.

"ask your brother!" I reply. She moved her angry gaze to Zach.

"What did you do Bro..!!?" She demand.
Ethan lean back.. Enjoying everything with amuse smile.

"Nothing!" Zac said looking away. "He drag me out, without giving me chance to explain Alex anything.." I told her.

"What?!.. Bro I told you to be with her, not drag her home.." She said disappointed. "Don't worry Bella I'll fix it" She said.

I shook my head at her "It's ok Bella. No!" As usual she cut me off.

"I am starving let's order!" She said giving me a cheeky smile.

Laying on my bed, a pillow clutch in her arm Rose was staring at the ceiling of my room, which I had decorated with beautiful neon colors galaxy stickers which shine in darkness.

"I had known Ethan all my childhood, Bella.. He was  friend then.. And his dad was business partner with ours, Soon he left for college and we saw each other very less. Only on Christmas holidays.

I was 18 when my mom suddenly announced my engagement with him.. I was angry.. Because she never asked me.. Or gave me a choice.

it was not a new thing in our family to get married for business.. But I wasn't ready, like any other girl i wanted to date, meet boys fall in love, but... "

" Ethan was nice.. But I didn't want to end up like my  parents " she said. I furrowed my brows at her.

" What do you mean!? " I asked she sigh, rolling on her stomach she looked at me. My mom and dad had a business marriage too..
My dad was in love with someone else, but grandfather refused to let him marry a girl with a low status. Threatening him to destroy the girl's life ge loved "

" My mom and dad just tolerate each other, when I was younger, I could always hear them scream at each other, constantly insulting each other, heard my father telling my mom that, he loved only one woman in his life,
Which made me believe that, every arranged marriage end like this and it is important to find love "

A tear slip my eyes and I brush it away quickly when Rose gave me a sad look.

" when I was crying in my room, Zach came for visit, he knew that this was planned, but he couldn't do anything.. But he promised me that he will never let my life ruin like this" after that he Strom out of room, i thought he will go and talk to our parents but instead he came back with Ethan. "

Rose sigh  " Ethan promised me, that he will give me all the freedom, and marriage will happen only when I want " she smiles at me.." How can I say no to such a sweet guy Bella, I just fear someday he might fall in love with someone And.. And.. O god! " she weeps.. I hugged her. Chuckling at her. She raised her eyes at me.