Chapter 17. Having Fun

Have fun, even if it's not the same kind of fun everyone else is having.

~C.S. Lewis

Daniel's POV

Ariana is weird. Really really weird.

Sometimes she's so silent lost in her own world and obedient that you'd mistaken her to be a puppet following her master's order. Then sometimes she's so clumsy and funny speaking anything that's on her mind. And then suddenly, she turns out to be really sweet attracting a person with her personality.

Whew...if this goes on, I'm going to be in a huge trouble.

'I SAID YOU, SHE'S LOVELY! I LIKE HER ALREADY!' Carlos spoke enthusiastically.

How could I forget that uncle Carlos always had a say in my matters? He doesn't get tired of bugging me, does he?

I rolled my eyes mentally, shutting my wolf for the hundredth time. Well, about what I was speaking, just like I said, today I'm seeing Ariana's another weird side.

After our breakfast in the morning, I had directly gone to the study to do some work where Ariana followed me like a puppy following it's master. I asked her whether she had something to ask me but she just shook her head saying and I quote,

"You can continue with your work. I'll just sit here and watch you. Don't worry, I won't disturb you. It's boring in the room anyways," she had said while sitting on the couch in the study doing absolutely nothing.

Since there wasn't anything important that needed my attention and also because Ariana's presence itself was a little bothering, I quickly wrapped up my work ready to leave them for the day.

"Are you done with your work?" I turned my head to find Ariana still seated on the couch as her voice beemed in my ears.

"Yes," I gave a short reply getting up from my office chair.

"Do you have anything else planned out for the day?"

"No."

Ariana was suddenly in front of me, looking at me with her beautiful turquoise eyes.

Ariana's eyes were a rare colour. They were neither blue nor green. It was something in the middle. A mix of blue-green perhaps but whatever they were mesmerising.

Her cheeks had a natural pink tint which made her look rather cute. Even her small nose, her huge eyes and the way her full lips moved as she spoke made her look like an ethereal beauty.

Not only does she have a beautiful face but she sometimes is tolerable as well unlike all those clingy womans who I despise so much.

"....so what do you say?" Ariana's question snapped me out of my reverie making me furrow my brows slightly.

Was she speaking about something?

'YES, SHE WAS, YOU DUMBASS! YOU WERE SO BUSY STARING HER THAT YOU DIDN'T HEAR EVEN A SINGLE THING!'

Oh, damn! What do I do now?

'YOUR LIFE. YOU DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. I'LL TAKE MY LEAVE. AND DON'T YOU DARE BE RUDE TO MY LOVELY ARIANA! BYE, THEN!'