Sehun - Halloween Scare (Cute)

Imagine....

It is Halloween night. You are staying in due to the fact that Halloween is your least favorite holiday. You think it is all just a bit immature, even more so since your boyfriend, Sehun, said he was going to tour a haunted house with a group of friends. Just to try to stay somewhat in the theme, you decide to watch a scary movie. This comforts you a bit more because you know it is fake, and you've always kind of had a secret fear of everything the holiday standed for. Upon popping some popcorn in your microwave, you plop on the couch, letting out a soft grunt, and turn on the movie.

It is now 11:30 at night. The movie has been playing for hour and a half already. Thus far, it wasn't too scary, but could definitely send chills down your spine. Suddenly, you here a loud thump come from upstairs. You pause the movie, tilting your head up towards the ceiling. You rule out all the logical explanations, your parents are out and you have no siblings. You shake it off and resume watching the movie.

It is now midnight. The movie is over and you are cleaning up the mess you made. You wash the dishes, then go back into the living room and turn off the television. You walk the stairs, yawning loudly, so you can rinse off before going to bed. Completely disregarding the sound the cold, dark night had brought you earlier, you go to your room and get in bed.

It is now 1:45 in the morning. You have slept peacefully for most of the night. That is until a loud dound, similar to the one from earlier, wakes you from downstairs. Again, you rule out the possibility it is your parents because they are currently on a business trip and won't be back until next week. The doors and windows are locked, security system armed, so you sit up and try to figure out what it could be. No one else has a key to your house except you and your parents. After nothing logical comes to mind, you finally decide to go down and find out for yourself. Just for protection, you take an umbrella out of your closet and wrap your hands tightly around the rounded handle. Your steps down are slow and careful as you look around. 

You enter the kitchen first. You look out your back door into your yard only to a huge shadow of drakness consuming it. You check every inch of the kitchen, every nook and cranny, looking for possible causes of the sound. Nothing.

Next, you enter the small bathroom. Every seems in place. You walk in just to make sure, stopping to look at yourself in the mirror before exiting. Nothing.

Finally, the living room. As you walk around, your feet leaving invisible foot prints on the wooden floor and large carpet, a heavy silence plagues the room. You pause for a second as the feeling of someone watching you taps your shoulder. Your heart, now equally as scared as you, begins to race. Your breathing picks up and becomes heavy. When suddenly two arms wrap around you, causing you to jump and turn around.

"Happy Halloween!" Sehun says, Kai and Xiumin making themselves appear as well. You stand there, a blank expression occupying your face, as they all start laughing. "Got ya!" You continue to stare at him as he laughs histaricallly. You walk over to the couch, still remaining silent, and grab a throw pillow. As the laughter drags on, you lift it high in the air and hit him over the head with it. "Ow! That hurt! What is that pillow stuffed with?" he says, still grinning a little.

"Your brains!" you yell at him, only bearing more laughter from the three. "What the hell is wrong with you Sehun? I thought you were going to a haunted house?"

"We were, but it was really boring, so we decided to come and scare you," he explains. You hit him with the pillow again. "Ow! Will you stop that?"

"You are such a jerk, you know that?" you say, now slightly angry. He just chuckles and pulls you into a hug.

"Mianhae," he says into the crook of your neck. "I just wanted to surprise you."

"Well you succeeded," you reply. He smiles and pulls back.

"Forgive me?" he asks, trying to sound cute. It doesn't take long for you to crack a smile. He laughs a little and kisses you.

"I hate you," you say. His smile widens as he hugs you again.