Chapter 25

"Come on Kendall. You know that I didn't mean that." I told her for the tenth time.

We were still in the plane and Kendall was still angry with me. Her sister and her mother went to one of the rooms this jet has to give us some privacy.

"You said it yourself. You need boxing to be truly happy. Meaning that if I wasn't with you but you could be able to fight you'd be happy." She said giving me a deadly stare.

"That's not what I meant, babe. And you know it. It's just that you caught me off guard with the modeling thing." I sighed and slumped on the seat right in front of her. "You know that I would give up on boxing to be with you. I just don't see the point to stop fighting when it doesn't affect to our relationship and it makes me happy."

"But what if you're really hurt. I once took you to the hospital. But what if the next time you faint there is no one who can help you." She said with tears in her eyes. "I can't afford to loose you."

I stood up and and kneeled before her as I place my right hand on her cheek.

"Listen to me Kendall. I can't retire from boxing right now. It's all I know how to do. But I promise you that if at any moment my health is endangered, I will stop fighting and I will start modeling as you want."

"You promise?" She said, grabbing my left hand. I nodded and she hugged me strongly, not letting me go.

"I'm glad you fixed your problem guys because we are arriving to Hawaii." Said Kendall's mum, entering the room and sitting down.

"Mom! You were listening to us?" Kendall asked her blushing.

"Of course I was sweetie. You two are too cute." Kendall blushed even more and buried her face on my chest trying to hide. I just laughed and sat beside her.

                     _________________

"What's up brother-in-law!?" Kylie yelled as she jumped on my back.

"Better before you assaulted me." I said laughing.

"Kylie, release the guy." Her sister Khloe said laughing.

"Wow, no one wants to have fun here. Y'all have a stick up your ass."

"Kylie! Don't talk like that." Her mother yelled at her. Kylie rolled her eyes and we all laughed.

We just arrived to the villa we were staying at. It was a huge mansion. And when I say huge, I mean it. Probably is three times my house. It had a big pool, an enormous garden, a cinema room and like a hundred bedrooms. The house even had a private section of the beach.

Obviously I was sharing a room with Kendall.

"I'm so tired." I groaned as I threw myself on the bed.

"Stop whining. We have a long night ahead." She said unpacking her things.

"Why?" I asked her confused.

"Well, I've always wanted to sneak to the beach in the middle of the night with my boyfriend." She said with a mischievous grin.

I sat up on the bed smiling and she came towards me and straddled me.

"Then your dream will become true tonight." I pecked her lips and just then Kylie entered the room.

"Guys, come on! Could you wait until tonight to have sex? There are kids around you know?" Kylie teased as Kendall stood up and tried to push Kylie out of our room.

"Kylie, why are you here anyway?" I asked laughing as the two sisters wrestled.

"Oh yeah. Mom wanted me to tell you that dinner is ready." She said, escaping Kendall's grasp.

"And couldn't you say that from the begining?" Kendall asked.

Kylie stuck out her tongue and went downstairs.

"Come on babe. I'm starving." I said grabbing her hand.

"I don't know if I will be able to stand my whole family during four days." She said sighing.

"It's okay Ken. I'm with you." I said laughing. She just looked up to me and smiled.

We went to the living room where everyone else was waiting for us.
I sat right in front of Khloe and next to Kylie. They were the one I liked the most of the Kardashian family, besides Kendall of course.

They started to talk about their businesses and I decided to zone out. It seemed like the best decision until someone said my name.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I said that Kendall told us about a restaurant your parents own in New York." Kris said.

"Oh yeah. It's not really big. Still, my parents love that restaurant, it was my grandfather the one who opened it." I said.

It's been a while since a last saw my parents. I should pay them a visit once I go back from Hawaii.

"Well in two weeks I'm going to New York. So I'll try to stop by and have dinner there." She said.

At first it seemed like Kendall's mother didn't like very much our relationship. I imagine that she didn't want her daughter to be seen to a guy who punches other people for a living.

But it looks like now she likes me very much and is perfectly fine with me dating Kendall.

"Then if you go make sure to say that you're my friend. They will cook you something special." Very smooth Tyler, winning points.

Kendall POV

"Wow, your boyfriend has learnt how to win mum's favour." Kylie said as my sister's laughed.

After dinner we went out to the garden. My sisters and I sat on some sofas that were gathered around a small table. We talked and watched Josh playing with the children.

"Yeah, who would have thought that he was shaking when he was going to meet the family for the first time." I said laughing as I remembered how afraid he was.

"Our family tend to have that effect on people." Kourtney said jokingly.

Right then we heard Josh roaring. He was walking as if he was a monster with the hands up in the air as if they were claws. The children run away from him as he chased them. We all laughed as he grabbed North and lifted her in the air.

"Don't let him go sis. He's a good one." Whispered Kylie on my ear.

"I know." I whispered back, smiling.