Part IV

~•~
յ ί ς σ σ
~•~

After Rosé calmed down a little, I decided to meet BTS and have lunch together to get to know a little bit better. And after school we're going to meet the JYP agents to ask what their specific mission is.

We got to the cafeteria and ordered some foods and drinks. I spotted BTS in a nearby table, and said to the girls to sit with them. Once we got seated, they all look at us in a confused glare. I later explained to them.

"We wanted to get to know with you guys, since we can be friends?" I smiled awkwardly. They furrowed their eyebrows.

"Look, can we just be friends with you?"  Jennie said crossing her arms lazily. One of them nodded and stand up.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, you can call me RM though." He said smiling. Then later all of them introduced their selves and we talk about random things, which I didn't have a liking to. Instead I eat my chickin and minding my own business. When suddenly, a loud gun shot echoed through out the whole room..

~•~
ℓ ι ѕ α
~•~

We heard a giant gun shot noise, then Jennie unnie stand up and faced us. We nodded our heads understanding what she meant. Jisoo unnie turn to me and said.

"Lisa, code 005378160402. Now!" I immediately understood and went straight to my locker. But before I ran, a voice stopped me.

"Hey what does that code mean?" Asked Jungkook running to my side.

"Oh, it's just that I have to get her chicken." I smiled earning a slight nod from him. I didn't waste time the real meaning from that code is, for me to grab the bag filled with our weapons and our clothes to the restroom.  Once I got the bag, I went to the upstairs restroom in a speed that you can't see. I opened the door to see all my unnies.

"Lisa-yah! You're late!!" They yelled at me with a glare.

"Hey, it's not my fault that the asshole tried to stop me!" I said pouting.

"Never mind give the bag!" Rosé unnie said. I quickly sat the bag in the table and put our clothes on.

 I quickly sat the bag in the table and put our clothes on

(A/N: it's basically the KTL outfits.)

We got our weapons and stormed out of there to our destinations, not forgetting to put our mask on. Jisoo unnie got to the control room to hack the school monitors to close the gate and doors to prevent the enemy from going out so, we can fight them without them escaping.

Jennie unnie got her gun and went downstairs. Chaeyoung unnie is heading to the roof and attack the enemies from up top. Whilst me, I had my daggers to the backyard.

Once I got there, there were 5 men holding a gun and pointing it at me. Then the right man spoke to me.

"Hey sexy, mind if you show us a group name BTS?" He smirked about to pull the trigger on me. But before he tho, I kicked his gun making it fall to the ground.