ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛᴇs|ᴡʜʏ ᴅɪᴅ ɪ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?

*clapping_sound.mp3*

Yeah,I know.I know what your gonna ask.So,shush for a while and let me explain.

I was a little confused about plot,so I decided to unpublish the whole story for a while to figure things out.After like,a month I guess I finally finalized the whole thing and here I am!

~~~

Everything will be the same,Aqours personality will be the same,nothing will change,but the main reason I unpublished the story is firstly,I haven't really planned the story when I announced that I will be publishing this new story.Second,it's how the crush thing works.

In my original format,Arisha's crush will be Suwawa while Kinchan's will be Ainya.All gucci right? Yeah right.

After watching a few niconamas,and reading some facts about the seiyuus relationship between them.For a short amount of time I swapped Arisha's and Kinchan's crushes,with Arisha's new crush being Ainya while Kinchan's will be Suwawa.

THEN.....I realized that in my memos,I have actually already planned things,with the old format with Arisha's crush being Suwawa and etc. Plus Arisha might be tired being a third wheel so why not give her a partner at least for once--

I hope that will answer your questions! Got any more inquires or question regarding the book and such? Go ahead and drop a question in the comments :D

~~~

Also just some shameless advertising before off I go--

There are certain people who wants to chat with me hours on end,but since wattpad won't let me change my email,so I can't directly go chat with you on wattpad.

So if there are some peeps who want to chat with me,go ahead and follow my instagram! Username is 'mano_adventures' Go ahead and chat with me! I'm lonely TwT (Asking for a friend--)

UPDATE-Nvm got my account verified go ahead and spam me with gay shit if you want-

~~~

Okay now that's outta the way.Hope you guys will enjoy my new,revamped[?],and finalized plot of 'Series of Texts!'

Don't forget to go and start stanning Muse again,since they're coming back at 2020 :3

Sayonara!~