ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

"Well,I passed the audition!"

"You did?! That's sooo great!"

"Ne,ne.You also had a audition,right? How did it go?"

"Yes~ I also passed!"

"Makes it up for your talent of voice acting."

"Hey! You have the talent in you too!"

"Sure,sure."

"Anyways,I'll be going! Staff said to show up by the building tommorow morning."

"I'll be off too! See ya Suwawa!"

"You too Nya-chan!"

Love Live! School Idol Project! was a very popular anime,spreading through the outskirts of Japan and even leaking out overseas.

After it's original group,unfortunetly disbanded,a new group was making its rounds in Japan and Overseas,Aqours.

Love Live! Sunshine!! was the series Aqours was featured.It follows five years after the original group disbanded.The series was overly different from the original,though people usual think that it doesn't differ that much.

Seiyuus we're,without a doubt,the people who makes these 9 girls possible.With a handful of people in the audition,the staff picked 9 talented people to voice the characters.

Inami Anju,voicing the energetic Takami Chika...

Saito Shuka,voicing the Tomboy-ish You Watanabe...

Aida Rikako,voicing the cool and calm Sakurauchi Riko...

Aika Kobayashi,voicing the Fallen Angel Tsushima Yoshiko herself...

Ai Furihata,voicing the cute,yet shy Kurosawa Ruby...

Takatsuki Kanako,voicing the Bookworm Kunikida Hanamaru...

Arisha Komiya,voicing Ruby's protective sister Kurosawa Dia...

Nanaka Suwa,voicing the swimmer Matsuura Kanan...

And finally,Suzuki Aina,voicing the Shiny Director of  Uranohoshi High.

Two of those people from the line-up,particularly Nanaka-san and Suzuki-san,have already met before.Not in a park,or a mall,convient store or any of those.

Rather....

They met in LINE....

Yes,the most used messaging app in Japan,is where they met.It's unusal for most people,but for Nanaka-san,she probably took LINE for granted while texting Suzuki-san by every second of the day.

Obviously,they didn't developed feelings that easily,until they met in person.

After telling each other that they passed a audition for some anime,they didn't realized until the day prior that they landed on the same anime.

Something told Nanaka-san...

That a Series of Texts changed her life entirely.