2- Slytherin

I was left wondering if I can ever be friends with both boys at once. I hadn't noticed that the sorting hat had called my name.

"Hey Scarlett your turn" Harry said nudging me.

"Oh right" I replied snapping out of my thoughts.

Reality came rushing back to me everyone was staring at me and a few were laughing. I looked at Draco who was already sorted into Slytherin. He gave me a death stare, he must have realized that I was friends with Harry.

I walked up to the sorting hat, professor McGonagall put it on my head.

"Hmm a May, the family you can rely on to cause May-hem"
I didn't know the sorting hat could make puns.

"Yes I am very unexpected AND ALSO HAVE FEELINGS" the sorting hat said reading my mind "I've sorted many Mays and you are very different to the other still you should be a SLYTHERIN" I heard the sorting hat say Slytherin out loud.

I slowly walked to the Slytherin table
The Slytherins clapped for me as I joined them. Draco tried to trip me as I walked pass him, he was sitting with Crabbe and Goyle.

I shot him a death stare that he mimicked back I tried not to laugh at how cute he actually looked, but my laughing stopped when he did an impression of a knife cutting a throat then he pointed at me.

I tried to sit as far away as I can to him but no luck, the only seats left was next to Crabbe, Goyle or Draco. I decided to sit next to Draco because, hey, he might not be that bad and I wanted to make a move

Unfortunately I was wrong, Draco elbowed  me as soon as I sat down, so I decided to just stand somewhere else instead.

I really needed to stay away from Draco .