Chapter 2 - Don't Worry Little Star

Italics = Thoughts/Dreams/Nightmares/Letters

Bold = Spells/Person's P.O.V

Hermione's P.O.V:

'Why me? Why did I have to be the daughter of  Bellatrix bloody Lestrange?! I don't want to do this anymore! I just can't handle this!'  I was taken out of my thoughts by someone talking to me. I looked at the source of the voice. It was Bellatrix. "Go away," I grumbled. "Oh come now my little star, don't be like that." She cooed. "STOP IT!" I cried. Tears were streaming down my face. She took a step back and looked at me in confusion. "What is wrong my little star?" She said sitting down next to me. "I HATE THIS LIFE!!!" I finally screamed in frustration with tears still streaming down my face. I put a glamour charm back on myself. One that only I could break. My beautiful soft brown hair was back and I felt a bit happier. "Hermione, what are you doing?!" Bellatrix was absolutely annoyed. "Well, because, let me think. Oh yeah. I NEVER WANTED THIS LIFE!!! I JUST WANT TO GO BACK TO MY OLD LIFE!!! ALL THE GIRLS WERE TERRIFIED OF YOU IN THE GREAT HALL!! THEY ALL KNOW HOW CRAZY YOU ARE!!! I WISH I WASN'T HERE!!! I.... I....... I .... just want to go home." I ended up whispering and crying. I ran off to my room without waiting for Bellatrix's reaction. I slammed the door, put on a locking charm only I could undo and I fell onto the black covers of the bed and started to cry. I cried myself to sleep. A few hours later, I heard someone knocking very hard on my black door. I got my wand and I was very scared as I saw that someone was trying to turn the golden handle and open the door. Then I heard Bellatrix's voice. "Hermione, you need to come out! NOW!" She practically shouted. "NO!" I shouted back. "YOU ARE NOT MY BLOODY MOTHER!!!" I shouted. 

Bellatrix's P.O.V: 

I just sat there after Hermione's outburst. I was about to get up and follow her when The Dark Lord apparated into the room. I quickly got up and bowed to him before offering him a seat. "My Lord, to what do I owe the pleasure?" I asked. " I came to check up on how your daughter is doing." He replied. "She is ok," I lied smoothly. "She is just in her room," I said. "Ok. Well, let me know if anything goes wrong. "He ordered. "Yes My Lord." I bowed. "Oh, and Bella, when I get a chance, I want to give her the Dark Mark." He added. "Yes My Lord." I bowed once again.  I then went up to my daughter's room as soon as he apparated. I started to knock quite hard on the door. "Hermione, you need to come out! NOW!" I practically shouted. "NO!!" Came the slightly muffled reply. Hermione then shouted something else. "YOU ARE NOT MY BLOODY MOTHER!!!" I heard her shout. I started to try and turn the door handle when I realised it had a spell on it. "Hermione take off the lock charm please," I said. "Hermione?" I started to panic at first, but then remembered the ribbons in Hermione's outfits. She couldn't take them out no matter how hard she tried. So even if she tried to escape she wouldn't be able to. 

 Hermione's P.O.V:

I got out of the window and made it to the ground. I had my wand and started to run. I got to the front gates of the Lestrange Manor. I started to feel something tightening around my chest and waist. I fell over and I felt myself losing consciousness. I thought I would die. 'Good, at least if I die, I can get out of this nightmare life that I am in.' I thought to myself. The last thing I saw was a figure running towards me and catching me before I fell.  I awoke not to Bellatrix, but to Draco. I tried to move and talk, but he just silenced me. "Shh. Don't talk Hermione." He whispered. He then leaned towards me and I leaned towards him and we kissed. (Yes I know what you're thinking, WE'RE COUSINS!! I know!! But I read that Pure Blood families do marry cousins to keep the pure bloodline running.) "Thank you, Draco. No problem 'Mione." He whispered. Just then a sharp knock sounded on the door. Draco kissed my forehead one more time and then got the cool washcloth out of the bowl of water and dabbed it on my forehead. Bellatrix came in and saw us like that. "What are you doing Draco?" She asked. "I was helping Hermione Aunt Bella." He lied smoothly. He then went out of the room giving Hermione one last smile. "Hermione dear, are you ok?" Bellatrix asked. "Why do you care Bellatrix?" I sneered. "HERMIONE! I am your mother, I have the right to feel worried about my daughter." She replied slightly angry. "Oh, yeah, you care SO much that you put the ribbons in my outfits to keep here forever!" I said annoyed. I then rolled away from her and went to sleep.

Sorry for the cliffhanger and short chapter. I will update ASAP. 

Until the next chapter y'all - BellatrixRiddleQueen.